More Chucky!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kabukiman

Greatest Person Ever
Reaction score
From the newsletter:

If you haven't started collecting Sideshow Collectibles' 'Child's Play' 14-inch figure line you will want to start ASAP since we see additional figures coming into this line very soon!

w00t! Can't wait to finally take "sideshow tiffany" off my favorite search on eBay. I've been looking for about two years now and have come up with exactly zot. Sign me up for a Glen as well! :chew

This is good news. I've been thinking about buying the regular Chucky, not bad at only $50. Can anyone recommend these? Anybody have any pics of them in their collection to share?

I use to have them both.They are very nice and they fit perfectly in a detolf.

Sucks that they don't come with a knife, I'll have to see if I can find a real one that small somewhere...

I hope they make a better regular chucky figure this time.

Billy

This is good news. I've been thinking about buying the regular Chucky, not bad at only $50. Can anyone recommend these? Anybody have any pics of them in their collection to share?

You mean this Chucky?

chuck2.jpg

chucky8.jpg

I love him and he scared the heck out of everyone at work last Halloween... And this year he can bring his new friend too.

Awesome, thank you both! I'm officially making a purchase. For now I'll gow with just regular Chucky, and maybe later on I'll go with "damaged" Chucky.

Well I ordered the regular Chucky a few days ago, should be here Tuesday (darned Labor Day!)

Now that Tiffany will be up for preorder next week, I think I'll have to order a damaged Chucky too. They can hold hands! :inlove

Tiffany will be here the 23rd! Just in time for Spook! :rock

I hope she comes with another decoder...

I'm still waiting for a Child's Play/ Child's Play 2 Life Size Chucky to go with my life size Chucky from Seed. Those seemed to sell very well, so an original Chucky should be a no brainer.

Tiffany is in da house! :rock :rock :rock

I'll post some pics and a full review tomorrow or Saturday.

First impression?

F YEAH!!!

hey freaks got her today. here are some Tiffany box pics. For some reason, they put a tight plastic on her face! Sorry no out of package pics because I don't have anywhere to display her and I don't want to get her pretty lil dress dirty.:D

tiff1.jpg

tiff3.jpg

tiff2.jpg

:naughty

Back