LOTR day today

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slingblade

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys, I finally got my LOTR items I had on preo. Aragorn EX PF showed up, and so did the Ringwraith LSB. All I have to say is WOW, 2 very very impressive pieces. I got 3 items today, but the other isnt LOTR, its the Predator Cleaner EX.

Heres a few pics.

SideshowHatTrick001.jpg

SideshowHatTrick006.jpg

SideshowHatTrick016.jpg

SideshowHatTrick032.jpg

SideshowHatTrick049.jpg

This Exclusive Edition of SOLIDSNAKE was free,

SideshowHatTrick071.jpg

:chew :chew :chew

Congratzzz Slingblade! Good to see that there's still enthusiasm for the LotR collectibles. I'm sitting on a pile of Weta stuff I have never had on display and I'm not sure I will ever put on display. I still like LotR, but my interest has skipped more to 12" figures in general.

Congratzzz Slingblade! Good to see that there's still enthusiasm for the LotR collectibles. I'm sitting on a pile of Weta stuff I have never had on display and I'm not sure I will ever put on display. I still like LotR, but my interest has skipped more to 12" figures in general.

I will gladly pay you Tuesday for a Hamburger (andaneverdisplayedhighlysoughtafteritemfromweta) today! :D :lol

Reckon you make me some biscuits.

I like them French fried potaters. Mmmhmm.

Hey guys, I finally got my LOTR items I had on preo. Aragorn EX PF showed up, and so did the Ringwraith LSB. All I have to say is WOW, 2 very very impressive pieces. I got 3 items today, but the other isnt LOTR, its the Predator Cleaner EX.

Heres a few pics.

SideshowHatTrick071.jpg

:chew :chew :chew

What a jip, BIG disapointment. I was expecting Billy Bob T. to be modeling these off.

:D

Back