Need quick help with Lurtz PF Ex question

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mesa

Super Freak
Reaction score
Where or how do you put/attach his quiver of arrows? The strap isn't long enough to string across his body and I don't want to hang it off one shoulder only because it seems like it may fall. Anyone know how this is supposed to setup?

nevermind, I figured it out. I was trying to attach across his shoulders like on SS pics, but I had to just go over his head and under his neck. The SS pics show it attached on his side hanging low, but I don't thick that is possible, only behind his back up higher.

It is possible.

I tried different ways for about 15 minutes (sliding it over the legs) and it was possible in only one way.

I don't remember which way, but I'm glad I don't have to do it again...

it goes around the waist, up from the feet, and then the weight it hangs at pulls it tight enough to hold it at the waist,

From my review two years ago:

"Getting the arrow belt on can be a bit of a trick. Put it over his left leg first, and move the strap up the leg a bit, before putting it over his back leg. Work it up slowly from there. "

review_lurtz_large.jpg

Maybe I should redo mine. I just didn't want to risk breaking anything.

This is how it looks now...

IMG_0569 (Large).JPG

"Getting the arrow belt on can be a bit of a trick. Put it over his left leg first, and move the strap up the leg a bit, before putting it over his back leg. Work it up slowly from there. "

And that's exactly how I did it back then! Worked fine. And to get it off, just do it in the reverse sense!
When my Lurtz arrived, the quiver of arrows was damaged. They send me a new one. It was obvious that the quiver was damaged before it was painted. They still send it out. QC? Hmmm. Needs improvement!

Crawford had the right instructions. It does fit, just slide it carefully up both legs and it will hang on his hip...

review_lurtz_large.jpg

Love this forum! Couple years late to the Lurtz party but I just got mine and this thread just helped me get the quiver on without breakage. Thanks Michael

Back