Hot Toys- Lost Predator spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wookster

Very foolish words man!
Reaction score
Hot Toys - MMS 76 - Predator 2 - 14" high fully poseable Lost Predator model kit

This Lost Predator model kit features:

- Realistic based 1/6 scale (14 inches/ 35 cm tall) Lost Predator from the movie Predator 2
- Over 22 points of articulations
- Newly developed and highly detailed body armory, real fabric body net and weapons, inclusive Mask ,Spear, Skulls & Shuriken etc.....
- Interchangeable open and closed mandibles
- Interchangeable hand for holding the spear
- Each figure comes with display base featuring Predator 2 logo with name plate
- Simple assembly required

{Release date: Q3, 2008}

Predator 2 TM & © 2008 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. All rights reserved.

1Predator2_LostPredator.jpg

2Predator2_LostPredator.jpg

3Predator2_LostPredator.jpg

4Predator2_LostPredator.jpg

5Predator2_LostPredator.jpg

6Predator2_LostPredator.jpg

7Predator2_LostPredator.jpg

8Predator2_LostPredator.jpg

9Predator2_LostPredator.jpg

10Predator2_LostPredator.jpg

It's the extra bulk of the chest armour - especially in the film, it's not immediately obvious how much is armour and how much is the creature underneath. You're not the first person to have got confused.

Because of the netting and the way it lays, the shin guards look removable, anyone else here wondering if the forearm gauntlets are removable? Or molded on like the Wolf?

GG
I would think the gauntlets are removeable, the body looks just like the body used for the P2. Personally I rather the gauntlets removeable because it adds more articulation to arm poses. In Wolf's case with molded on gauntlets there should have been a rotating joint right where his gauntlet ends & his arm starts before his elbow. Imagine the posing possibilities!! :horror :naughty The molded gauntlets is the only thing that I don't like about Wolf, of course it looks great but lacks poseability options. :monkey2 Wolf is still my favorite though! :banana

Looking up close, I think this figure has the same rear body armour as the basic P2... which means he's got a Plasma Cannon as well (or could easily be modified to take one).

Not too bad, only thing i can see is the paint scheme on the head is a bit bright but other than that quite cool

I agree. I think overall the paint on the body is too bright. I'm sure it's accurate just not my taste.

Got him on order now, and he sure looks better than any of the AvP preds, but, I'm not sure if I keep 'em. I already have the Pred2 Elder, and the BD Pred from Pred2, so... perhaps it's better to save the cash for the Predator (one) gang which won't be too far off now...?

Back