Kotobukiya Marvel Bishoujo Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Mike

In the Pixels
Reaction score
I found this over on Statue Forum:

5a448a0c.jpg

found it interesting that Koto is doing a line similar to the DC Ani-Com line...You can see Black Widow obviously and Ms. Marvel if you look behind the print.....anyone planning on getting these?

SDCC Announcement and while they had concept art no character line up has been announced yet to my knowledge. Bishoujo Statues are the ones you usually see in Entertainment Earth catalogs stuff like this:

699788713471_MED.jpg

%5CAUTOIMAGES%5CAO07649lg.jpg

Usually there are removable clothing, etc to get the figure nude although Marvel and Koto have already gone on the record and said nudity will NOT accompany these figures which in reality was almost a given despite their line title. These have been confirmed to be in progress with the first in the line to hit anytime now and seem to be heavily influenced by the art of Shunya Yama^^^^a either by choice or by accident...

It'll be interesting to see how far they push the lines with these..

Last edited:
Usually there are removable clothing, etc to get the figure nude although Marvel and Koto have already gone on the record and said nudity will accompany these figures which in reality was almost a given despite their line title. These have been confirmed to be in progress with the first in the line to hit anytime now and seem to be heavily influenced by the art of Shunya Yama^^^^a either by choice or by accident...

It'll be interesting to see how far they push the lines with these..

Gone on record and said nudity will accompany these figures...? Mike is that a typo? Somehow I can't imagine Marvel letting Kotobuyaki go so far.

:lol Yes that is a typo.

Though no specific characters have been confirmed for the Bishoujo Statues, Frank Supiot did confirm that they would be sexy versions of character in costume, not nude. Also, Koto still plans to follow through with the single-bookend model, wherein only one bookend of a given team is sold at a time, allowing fans to create any set of 2 bookeneds they’d like.

Sorry if I got anyone's hopes up. :lol

Koto said they used Black Widow was just the control art used and isn't an indication of the first statue offered although then they went on and said that the first offerings haven't been decided yet so you never know.

Re: WTB: Kotobukiya Rogue Bishoujo Statue

So how many of these have been released so far?

I know of the following...

Black Widow
Black Widow SDCC '09 Exclusive
Rogue
Rogue Long Coat
Scarlet Witch (March 2010)
Psylocke (Aug 2010)
Phoenix (announced)

... and others?

Re: WTB: Kotobukiya Rogue Bishoujo Statue

So how many of these have been released so far?

I know of the following...

Black Widow
Black Widow SDCC '09 Exclusive
Rogue
Rogue Long Coat
Scarlet Witch (March 2010)
Psylocke (Aug 2010)
Phoenix (announced)

... and others?

well where the hell have you been? :tap

I was thinking it might be better to use this thread to discuss the upcoming figures as well as the ones that are already out, instead of creating a new thread for each one. So with that in mind I thought I would bump the thread up. I'll be picking up Rogue soon and I plan on getting Psylocke and Phoenix when they release. I'm really looking forward to seeing Emma Frost also. :D

Of course you guys can always disregard my suggestion and continue to post in the other threads instead. :lol

Back