He has arrived!!! Sideshow Wolf Bust :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Faken

Super Freak
Reaction score
Here ya go guys!!! I will post the review and video tonight.

Inside the box:

dsc_0075.jpg

And assembled:

dsc_0077.jpg

dsc_0078.jpg

dsc_0079.jpg

dsc_0080.jpg

dsc_0081.jpg

dsc_0082.jpg

dsc_0083.jpg

dsc_0084.jpg

dsc_0085.jpg

next post...

Nice,not crazy about the paint job though.
Excellent teeth.
Larry

Last edited:
Lucky Bastard! I'll never be able to afford him. WAAAAY too many other things going on. Nice pics though.

-CJK

he's nice...but the paint job on the original bust is way more detailed.Was this just distributed by Sideshow? Its not one of their creation right?

Thanks guys :) It's produced by Sideshow and ADI, so yeah it's them. The dreads are a flexible polyfoam with some kind of rubber coating. They're really but HEAVY! I'm just converting the video now for youtube and I will post it :)

God DAMN I want that.

No way I could afford it, congrats on your bust! Looking forward to the reviews!

Do you think that there is enough green on the side of the face, or is there really not that much?

That is 1 of my 2 complaints on this bust... not enough attention was given to the paint application on the scarring on the side of the face. There's pretty much no difference in color.

It's just a plain brown box... one side has a sticker with the wolf pic on it and it's about 8" long abd maybe 6" tall. Nothing exciting ;) All the ADI packaging is like that it seems.

Oh, I was hoping for a full printed box like the other busts.

How does it compare to that AP Biomask that HCG is making? I know they arent the same thing, but they are the same price and I am only getting one.

Back