RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CelticPredator

Super Freak
Reaction score
Reviews could be included....if ya want.

The Mummy III

I liked it. Hell no not better then Kingdom, but it did have one cool thing that KOTCS forgot.....awesome villian deaths. Beheadings, face meltings ect....very fun. Decent effects, some were good, the Yeti's were horrible. Jet was cool in the very few scenes he was in, Fraser was....poor, I thought. He just wasnt as good as he was in the last flicks. Mario was a good Evy...but eh.....Rachel will ALWAYS be Evy.

The end battle thing was eh...ho hum. Was cool, but ended too quickly. Returns had a better 3rd act.

Oh and I feel bad for China....if the fight between Jet and Michelle was the "fight the whole asia is waiting for!" well.....yeah. Not that awesome.

7/10. Super fun movie, a great time. But its stupid....so, if you want something like TDK...look elsewhere. If you want to kill a few hours while watching fun action, this is your movie.

Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

I haven't finished it yet, but so far I'm over half way through AVP: Requiem. Even before the blackout, it looks like this movie was shot with two 40-watt bulbs. WTF? So far, very unimpressed.

Hahah! It sucks...but in its defense, it was shot very well, however the directors decided they wanted a different color tone...and so the film became so dark you cant see ^^^^.

Death Race 2000. Don't know why it took me so long to see this one, but I thought it was a great, campy satire of violence as entertainment. The movie has it's tongue planted firmly in cheek the entire time, and it's charmingly low budget. Fun stuff.

7/10

Last edited:

the last movie i saw was stargate continuum yesterday. i actually forgot that it came out this week. not a very good movie. richard dean anderson was in it so i was all excited but he really only had a few talking parts. he didnt blow anything up or even shoot a gun or anything. then we had the ol' timetravel/alternate reality plot that has been done to death on that show over the course of 10 seasons. only this time it was poorly executed and full of holes. the only saving grace was seeing amanda tapping for probably the last time in a stargate franchise cuz i think she has finally said that she left the character behind her now. anyway. if you're a die hard fan of the SG-1 series id check it out but if not you're not missing anything. the previous film "the ark of truth" was much better and actually wrapped up the series nicely.

Reviews could be included....if ya want.

The Mummy III

I liked it. Hell no not better then Kingdom, but it did have one cool thing that KOTCS forgot.....awesome villian deaths. Beheadings, face meltings ect....very fun. Decent effects, some were good, the Yeti's were horrible. Jet was cool in the very few scenes he was in, Fraser was....poor, I thought. He just wasnt as good as he was in the last flicks. Mario was a good Evy...but eh.....Rachel will ALWAYS be Evy.

The end battle thing was eh...ho hum. Was cool, but ended too quickly. Returns had a better 3rd act.

Oh and I feel bad for China....if the fight between Jet and Michelle was the "fight the whole asia is waiting for!" well.....yeah. Not that awesome.

7/10. Super fun movie, a great time. But its stupid....so, if you want something like TDK...look elsewhere. If you want to kill a few hours while watching fun action, this is your movie.

I was thinking about seeing this and I checked out the reviews on Yahoo (not the real critics because they suck) and it has a B average rating. Seems people either love it or hate it. I think maybe if it was released before The Dark Knight, it might've gotten better reviews.

I might still catch it tomorrow or next week. Doesn't seem to be anything good coming out next weekend.

Celtic, saw The Mummy today. I really enjoyed it! I didn't care for the actress now playing O'Donnell's wife, but it was still a good show.

I want to see Tropic Thunder next, but.....I'm not too happy with Viacom these days.

I saw "Long Way Down" two nights ago. Ewan McGregor and Charley Boorman ride their motorcycles from Scotland to Africa. Loved it. McGregor and Boorman are hilarous. I felt like I was watching a buddy's home movie. It was in the movies for one night only, but should be coming out on DVD soon. See it!

If you have've seen their first trip, "Long Way Round", rent it today.

Eric

Do old movies count?

Just watched "Blind Fury" with Rutger Hauer (Encore Action!!!), and perhaps only because I'm a Hauerphile---I actually enjoyed it.

It could use a more "serious" remake though. The story is cool but they handled Hauer's character with this off-handed sort of slapstick humor which was sometimes amusing and sometimes completely out of place.

I enjoyed the Westernized take on the Lone Wolf & Cub mythos and his 'Nam origins.

Fun flick but very far from perfect...

6/10

I saw "Long Way Down" two nights ago. Ewan McGregor and Charley Boorman ride their motorcycles from Scotland to Africa. Loved it. McGregor and Boorman are hilarous. I felt like I was watching a buddy's home movie. It was in the movies for one night only, but should be coming out on DVD soon. See it!

If you have've seen their first trip, "Long Way Round", rent it today.

Eric

Man I've really been wanting to see this.

I'm becoming increasingly intrigued by this whole on/off road motorcycle movement (spearheaded by BMW cycles if I'm not mistaken).

Looks like a lot of fun. :monkey5

Pineapple Express - ** and a half stars

Center of the Earth in 3D - **** but would be a ** and a half movie w/o the 3D effect.

Just got back from Step Brothers...

HILARIOUS movie, really loved it. Had me laughing hysterically the entire time. BOATS N' HOS!! :lol

The last movie I saw was TDK for the 3rd time, in an Imax and I give it a... uh...

HUGE 10 Stars! :rock

:banana

I would've loved to see TDK in Imax! Closest Imax theater to me is 1.5 hours away.:(

The Ruins...I give it 8 scary, creeping vines out of 10.
Some truly intense scenes and unexpected scares.

Hostel Part II...

5/10...

Not a lot actually happens, there's one brutal torture scene, and that's it, and a big anti-climax at the end...

Torture is what it's all about isn't it? I liked the first one more...

Back