Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Sideshow Freaks
Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Default Disney+ Marvel Series

Confirmed Shows --
    Falcon & Winter Soldier - Follows Falcon and Winter Soldier post Endgame. (Should be Cap and White Wolf?) also has Sharon Carter, Baron Zemo and US Agent.

WandaVision - Follows events post Endgame for Scarlet Witch and Vision. Will directly tie into/lead into Scarlet Witch being in Doc Strange 2.

Loki - Follows events of Loki from the past escaping the Battle of NY.

Hawkeye - Hawkeye training Kate Bishop.

What If? - Each movie is going to have an episode and will feature something that happens differently.

Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan) - announced at D23

She-Hulk - announced at D23

Moon Knight - announced at D23

Thought we should have all the threads consolidated in one mega thread so the board is less cluttered. I think the first show to start filming will be Falcon and Winter Soldier this year.
    Last edited by meanstreak; 08-23-2019 at 05:41 PM.

All of that sounds good, except for Loki's show.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    22 (100%)
    I can see Sif happening but I have doubts about an ongoing War Machine show having the budget to sustain WM's CGI in consistent quality with a decent amount of screen time.

Star Frak
    Feedback
    348 (100%)
    Most of those sound like bad sitcom comedy pitches.

If the Loki one is true and Tom Hiddleston is being replaced, prepare for the fangirl outrage

Hawkeye series confirmed via Variety - https://variety.com/2019/tv/news/haw...us-1203183398/

Variety has learned from sources that Disney’s upcoming streaming service is officially developing a limited series based on the archery ace Marvel character with Renner attached to star. The project is said to be an adventure series in which Clint Barton, a.k.a. Hawkeye, will pass the torch to Kate Bishop. Bishop is a Marvel Comics character who took up the Hawkeye mantle after Barton. She is also a member of the group known as the Young Avengers.

Disney confirmed these three today:

More from @Marvel: Loki, a new series starring Tom Hiddleston, is coming to #DisneyPlus.

Anthony Mackie and Sebastian Stan are teaming up in The Falcon and The Winter Soldier, a @Marvel series on #DisneyPlus.

@Marvel fans, unite! Elizabeth Olsen and @Paul_Bettany star as Wanda Maximoff and The Vision in a new #DisneyPlus series, WandaVision.

Stupid ******ing title for the Scarlet Witch and Vision show

Super Freak
    Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by meanstreak View Post
    Stupid ******ing title for the Scarlet Witch and Vision show
    Seriously what the hell.

Might as well go the distance and call it "Wanda Maximoff and Conrad V. Bartholomew, Esquire."

So I heard $7 a month. Not bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Star-Crunch View Post
    So I heard $7 a month. Not bad.
    Or $69 for a year. I can't wait for this to start.

So it’s safe to assume that daredevil and all the others will either be retconned or put on here. I honestly liked daredevil and punisher but the rest I could care less about. Luke Cage could of been so much better but they ruined it imo by making him kinda a punk ass who was afraid to go all out. Like dude your bullet proof . **** **** up. Anyway I’ll get this streaming service .