Timeframe for SDCC Orders

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LOTRFan

The Grey Pilgrim
Reaction score
Any word on when our SDCC orders may show up in our accounts?

Thanks! :drink

Yep... Mine are in there as well. MUCH faster than last year. Still may take a couple of weeks for the Rewards Points to show up, though.

Question: (since we are in the topic of SDCC pre-order)

Do we get reward points even when we pre-order at the show?

Question: (since we are in the topic of SDCC pre-order)

Do we get reward points even when we pre-order at the show?

Yes, the email confirms that; they have given us reward points every year for SDCC orders since the program began.

i placed four different orders at the con and three have showed up in my account. i guess my first day order is a big one that its going to take time to enter into my account

Please give it the typical 10 business days guys (2 weeks)! There were even more orders than normal this year! After 2 weeks if you still don't see it, be sure you have your yellow copies in hand and give CS a call :duff

That still doesn't make purposely missing out on a PPO less stressful! :lol

Amen to that--nothing in my account either. Only halfway through those ten business days, but I would feel better about being a PPO spectator if I had something listed in my account at this point. But it's never been a problem before, so I will just be patient.

:eek:

There are about 4 people working their butts off trying to enter about 1500+ in stock floor orders / pre-orders / shipping orders. (Plus, they will have to interrupt themselves for any manual phone orders taken today.)

If you have your physical yellow copy of your receipt(s) from the Con, there is NOTHING, absolutely nothing, to stress about. Even if your original white sales order was somehow lost in transit, that yellow copy is your proof. So relax, have a drink, and watch the fun :lol

(Now, if you lost those yellow receipts... well, I don't know what to tell ya.)

:rock I have faith in the team... You guys always take care of me.. :duff

And the yellow sheets, as Dusty said... is proof that you ordered. So really no worries as long as you have it.

*phew*

Though just to be sure, I did order a second of a few items ... just in case. :eek:

Back