Oh what a month this is for me!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

big al

Shut the ^^^^^k up Donny!
Reaction score
Nothing to do with SDCC, Just seem to be getting a lot of the statues/items iv been after for a while,
MR At-At, with the snow base, (had this a while ago, but the wife cried at the size of it, but now have a collectibles room for him.) This is the crem da la crem for me, as there is no star wars piece on earth I love more than this one!
Stormtrooper and Han blaster (sorted a deal out with a guy for these and a few other smaller pieces)
Animated Padme (damaged, but still a grail piece off a cool boardmember) Now, just gotta wait for them all to arrive!!!

Anyone else been getting there grail pieces lately

Well, Darth Vader is up tomorrow, so that's a must for me...

Swiped myself a Blackhole Stormtrooper Scaled Helmet...that's my grail...

As soon as Sideshow does a Shadow Stormtrooper, my #1 grail piece will be in place. But until then, my most-wanted figures are hitting quite nicely.

I've had my Balrog for a long time. I also got PZ a while back from Loki and did just get the Balrog vs GTG.

I did actually get a grail (of sorts) recently... for about 10 years I've been working to complete a set of Kinnikuman figures (non-US release M.U.S.C.L.E. figures) and 2 weeks ago I got the final figure :rock

I did actually get a grail (of sorts) recently... for about 10 years I've been working to complete a set of Kinnikuman figures (non-US release M.U.S.C.L.E. figures) and 2 weeks ago I got the final figure :rock

PICSS!!!!!!!!! :banana

I'll do it when I get home... don't get to excited, he's just a rubber figure about 2" tall :lol But I loves 'em :rock

I also just got a Snowbunny Padme maquette along with Obi, Asajj and Arc trooper to complete my CW maquette collection. I really want the Master Replicas studio scale ships and those are the ones that would make my collection feel complete.

I also recently got Kirk and Spock PF. These are underrated and I wish they would have done the rest of the TOS crew.

im waiting for sideshow to take my last flex pay for the anakin ex pf. cant wait for him since he'll be my first pf and im excited see how great it will look

I still havent gotten around to starting my MUSCLE collection.

One of these days damn it:lol<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

I had a pretty good size one until I came home from school and my dog had left a trail of chewed musclemen from my bedroom to the bathroom to the kitchen. :monkey2

Dog's suck... thats a fear of mine that oneday I'll come home to find the office door was left open and a trail of carnage will greet me.

Yeah.. I loved that dog though. His name was Zeus and he was half pitbull and half golden lab. He lay the stinkiest farts you ever want to smell from a dog.. Good ol' Zeus. :crying

Yeah, I love my dogs... but its hard to love them when you see a decimated figure between their teeth, or a figures hand in one their turds :lol

Back