Maybe my new curio cabinets

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skiman

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys, just wanted to know what your opinion was on these cabinets and if ya dig them? Thinkn abt gettn 2 of them...

curio1.jpg

https://www.homegallery.us/shop/curio_cabinets/curio_china_32.html

I know their pricey but I don't care! Wife will be agreeable as long as I don't have my s*** laying all over the place and everything has a place. :lol
and... of course everything looks nice.

How much each? I'm in the market now too, just curious what other people are paying. When it comes to curios, I'll sacrifice some quality if I can make up more quantity.

If they didn't have that gold finish on the back, they would be fantastic. Wouldn't you rather have a mirrored back?

I do like they way they look when you have multiples.

Imo, just a little toooo classy a cabinet for me. Plus the price. I'd rather drop that on a collectible and not have the cabinet. Just my opinion.

Ikea for me.

I do kind of agree with u there, I wonder if they come off or if I can interchange them with something else.

One thing about IKEA I hate is that everything is WHITE!!!

Most of their stuff you can change on the item page to the colors Brown/Black or just solid Black. I believe most of their stuff has a birchwood option as well.

That looks great Skiman. An awesome display case puts the collection over the top.

Only use IKEA as the last resort. The Detolfs next to my other cabinets look like s#!t. As soon as I can find a replacement, they're gone.

I do kind of agree with u there, I wonder if they come off or if I can interchange them with something else.

One thing about IKEA I hate is that everything is WHITE!!!

not really... they have lots of wood color options.

i don't have detolfs myself, never liked them much. They let in too much dust. I go with Billy cases, with glass doors on them.

Back