Hi from Mrs. Cheesey

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunnah

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm bagelsncheesey's wife. He's been telling me that I should join for awhile, and after meeting a bunch of you at Comic-Con, I decided to join the dark side. :D Currently I collect Star Wars Mighty Muggs and Disney stuff, and I love Karen Traviss novels and Mouse Guard.

Hi to everyone I met at Comic Con, you guys are so awesome.

Hi everyone,

I'm bagelsncheesey's wife. He's been telling me that I should join for awhile, and after meeting a bunch of you at Comic-Con, I decided to join the dark side. :D Currently I collect Star Wars Mighty Muggs and Disney stuff, and I love Karen Traviss novels and Mouse Guard.

Hi to everyone I met at Comic Con, you guys are so awesome.

Welcome! My name is Keith, AKA BadMooon, AKA ultimate ****** baggy baggy tips. :lecture

Welcome! I keep trying to get my wife to join but she is more comfortable lurking and laughing from the sidelines....

I know this is one of the AWESOME people you are referring to right? :D

DSC01291.jpg

Seriously though, I had an awesome time meeting and hanging out with you guys, I was instantly sad when you guys left. :monkey2

Last edited:
I love you Ill, especially when you've had one too many :duff:rotfl

Jason and I went out after you and Dee left, and I started crying in the restaurant. I just couldn't help it.

Last edited:
I hear that ill can't hold his liquor well. He's a cheap drunk. Hey, that's a good thing! Atleast he has more money to spend on his collectibles. I would accept being a cheap drunk. :)

btw Welcome to the forums. I swear if you gave Bagels a pipe and a sailor's hat he would be a spitting image of Popeye. :)

I hear that ill can't hold his liquor well. He's a cheap drunk. Hey, that's a good thing! Atleast he has more money to spend on his collectibles. I would accept being a cheap drunk. :)
STFU already, unless you want to shove you SIM up your ass next year, flex that ^^^^^!! :mad:

:D

Hey!! It was totally awesome to meet you and thanks for letting me ramble on a bit about politics and all at Joe's.

It's so great to see you here! :rock

This chick is not only hilarious but a class act, treat her right Freaks... or face the wrath of the Dark Artist. :devil

Back