• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ringwraith On Steed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

joesideshow

I'm after a Ringwraith on Steed, so if anyone's selling, let me know a price and I'll see if it's within my budget.

Many thanks

JoeSS

I have several extras of all the statues including 14 Ringwraith on Steeds , but I don't sell to people like you...good luck and have fun paying high prices. I was fortunate enough to get everything I have for retail or below....I am much smarter than you are...Now maybe you will think twice before you talk smack to people you don't know on these boards. I only hook up people that deserve it.

I have several extras of all the statues including 14 Ringwraith on Steeds , but I don't sell to people like you...good luck and have fun paying high prices. I was fortunate enough to get everything I have for retail or below....I am much smarter than you are...Now maybe you will think twice before you talk smack to people you don't know on these boards. I only hook up people that deserve it.

What kind of answer is that!! :sick

Something going in between joesideshow and Vampyre XX, looks like to me. :dunno :google :lol

But seriously, VXX, what were/are your plans for FOURTEEN RWoS? Are you selling them on eBay? Just curious... :dance

So, JoeSS has a problem with this guy referring to the Pippin statue as Down Syndrome Pippin. Of course, so did many other people. Only difference here being that VampyreXX seems to think he's someone important down in Atlanta. So, he decides to make it known that he's supposedly someone important. JoeSS couldn't care less. And I gotta agree with him.

So, my guess is that this response is his way of getting back at him for not giving a damn who he is. And it's a weak, petty attempt at that.

Vampyre.... NO ONE CARES WHO YOU ARE.

This is a message board - on the internet. And if you suddenly think that who you are in the real world gives you any kind of currency here.... You would be mistaken.

The only thing you've proven to the people on these boards with a response like this is that you're a condecending moron who puts more stock in his own self inflated ego than he does on practicing common decency towards others.

Keep your excessive amounts of SS statues. I for one, choose not to deal with your type.

Now maybe you will think twice before you talk smack to people you don't know on these boards. I only hook up people that deserve it.

Sorry to disappoint you Vamp but I won't be thinking twice about saying anything to anyone if I think they're way off the mark with their views and I feel the need to comment.

As I said in my reply to your (pathetic) vicious rant that you PM'd me, you are obviously a real class act and I applaud your colourful mastery of the English language. Oh how I laughed!

I am much smarter than you are

Obviously......well done!!

So, my guess is that this response is his way of getting back at him for not giving a damn who he is. And it's a weak, petty attempt at that.

Mannie, you're pretty much spot-one and cheers guys for making your views known about our resident 'Z' list Panto king.

I for one, choose not to deal with your type.

Well said, couldn't agree more.

Come on Vamp, lighten up. I don't know you, you don't know me so who are either of us to pass wide sweeping judgement on the other.

All people have to judge you on in this forum are your posts. It you don't like contentious comments, don't make contentious posts.

this is supposed to demonstrate how smart you are....:mwaha
:mwaha
:mwaha :mwaha
:mwaha :mwaha

manni you spoke my mind. look at this case cenario

a week ago, (vampyrxx) and i were talkin about a deal were i get one of his 6 cave trolls for 2000.
so we agreed on the price and everything was going ok. he gave me a week to come up with the cash.

so i call him and ask him about his adress so i can mail him the money order , and thats after the auction that went for 4000, so he says oh did u see the one that went for 4000?

i said yes, an artist proof, thats why.
he says there is no difference..!!!!!! (strike 1)

and he spent an hour trying to show me how smart he is for buying 200 ring wraiths and 1000 gandalf the white busts and blah blah.

and again he tried to convince me that the numbered trolls are better than the artist proof..

and then he says that his friend told him he would buy it from him (a numbered troll) for 3200 but he will give it to me for 2800...

look mr blood sucker, u dont change your word when you give it. not to rip off a bordmember....

again no one here cares how many statues or busts you have.

best regards....:dunno

Usually I would laugh at something like this, but for some reason this just made me sad.

Why you would even talk to someone like this? Did it bring you some weird satisfaction?

And it is true, no one gives a damn who you are. All you are to us is a screen name.

He is really sad I think... giving your word to a boardmember and then calling it off...
I don't give a f### who you are and how many statues you have...
Keep away from the board as long as you don't keep yourself to your word... :thwak

wow, that was pretty weak to back out of a deal like that...

but if it were me, i would have wanted to deliver cash in hand... on a huge amount of cash like that...

i'm not saying that this guy doesn't have all these pieces, but i'd have to see it to believe it...

to the original poster, save your money for something else... the RWoS sucks... :lol

;)

if he asked for the 2800 from the beggening, i wouldve considered it. but changing the price because an (artist proof) sold for more is another issue, i wouldnt buy from him if he would offer it for me for a 1000.

i understand your point... i would be pissed as well...

but if he offers you one for $1000, and you don't want it, i'll take it... :naughty

i understand that your jokin with me, but trust me man, i wont take it from him, i dont mind the high price, i bought a moria orc for 1000 from Js when it was going for 700 but they way you deal with bordmembers who are commeted to selling and respect you and stick to their words, then you apreciate their help.

the same day i cancled the deal, a cave troll sold for 1800 on ebay, and when i told him about it he said that was opened, wow, would you charge an extra 1000 for an unopened one?????????

absolutley not...

i wouldn't even buy an unopened one... i'd want it opened and inspected, and a pic sent to me before i commited to a purchase that size...

isn't it suggested by Sideshow that all second hands be opened and inspected before they're sold anyway???

but seriosuly, even if not... I can't believe the crap this guy comes up with while trying to justify ripping people off. :thwak

Back