Who lives in Australia?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spyda

Super Freak
Reaction score
hi i was just wanting to know if there are any other Aussie collectors? i know theres a few, but you never know if a collector is in your neighborhood

Where do you live in Australia?

Queensland:

Me (Spyda)
- Cairns
Hemble - Townsville
LordAzrael - Brisbane
Cedric72 - Brisbane
shocktrooper_au - Brisbane
darth dypsh yt - Noosa
warrioe-sage - Bundaberg
Prime Clone - Brisbane

New South Wales:

One6th_doc - Sydney
Redman - Sydney
Xenoviper - Sydney
zedex9r - Sydney
xr6.turbo - Mullaway Beach
Glennfett - Newcastle
lilnoosh1 - Newcastle
Fett1 - ???

Victoria:

Greyrabbit - Grampians/Halls Gap
Nacho - Melbourne
Creecher - Melbourne
Minigt - Melboune
Grangewallis - Melbourne
Ascend1.0 - Melbourne
easports08 - Melbourne

ACT:

SimFeliz - Canberra

Western Australia:

Yodee - Perth

Tasmania:

IndyTaz

14ni5qo.jpg

Note:
Map needs to be updated, im to slack at the moment

Last edited:
Lived in southern suburbs of Sydney all my life until recently moving up to the Nth coast of NSW.:cool:

Go the Aussies oi oi oi.:D

I would like to......Is there a strong job market for Registered Nurses?

:lol

Wrong island my friend.....that's Jamaica

Edit Jamaica is a wonderful place too....just saying ;)

OHHhh yes, I have that one in my dvd collection. "Inconceivable" that I haven't watched that movie since the 80's.

I'll have to watch it again.

:banana

I would like to......Is there a strong job market for Registered Nurses?

Sure is definately a shortage of nurses.That could be due to the outrageous hrs and insufficient pay that the govt pays them but you should check it out if your serious.

Australia is entirely peopled with criminals.

Well the aboriginals were here first but then the english did colonise our country by sending convicts across from England for their punishment.Kind of funny now since a lot of the english now can't wait to come and settle in our sunburnt country.:D

We are very much a multi-cultural country these days and i think one of the best places to live in this world of ours.:)

Last edited:
Sure is definately a shortage of nurses.That could be due to the outrageous hrs and insufficient pay that the govt pays them but you should check it out if your serious.

Well the aboriginals were here first but then the english did colonise our country by sending convicts across from England for their punishment.Kind of funny now since a lot of the english now can't wait to come and settle in our sunburnt country.:D

We are very much a multi-cultural country these days and i think one of the best places to live in this world of ours.:)

I would love to visit Australia big time, just need the damn flight rates to come down a bit! As an Australian yourself do you really believe the entire "Sent ciminals to Australia" theory? I mean wouldn't it make more sense to say that the English just wanted to further their empire, or conquer more territory?

Hoges is as dodgey as they come. Tax dodgey that is. :lol

We may be criminals but there is also honour among thieves. It's us against the government. The English like to think they discovered Australia but the Dutch beat them by around a hundred years. The English sent their prisoners over here so they'd have to feed themselves rather than be fed at the leisure of her majesty, and we've had a healthy dislike for authority ever since.

I would love to visit Australia big time, just need the damn flight rates to come down a bit! As an Australian yourself do you really believe the entire "Sent ciminals to Australia" theory? I mean wouldn't it make more sense to say that the English just wanted to further their empire, or conquer more territory?

Yeah get over here Voorhees27 you'll enjoy yourself as i think Australian's and Canadian's are very similar in many ways.

It's not a theory its fact that they sent criminals over here but to determine the real reason who knows.I'm sure establishing themselves in another country was probably part of the plan so to speak.

I myself have Canada on the top of my list esp the rockies but can't see it happening for quite a few yrs with starting a family and all but one day i hope to be there.:cool:

Good old Hoges :D have u seen what he looks like these days after the face lift,botox etc guess that's what hollywood does to u even though he was only in the spotlight for a short time.

Last edited:
Yeah get over here Voorhees27 you'll enjoy yourself as i think Australian's and Canadian's are very similar in many ways.

It's not a theory its fact that they sent criminals over here but to determine the real reason who knows.I'm sure establishing themselves in another country was probably part of the plan so to speak.

I myself have Canada on the top of my list esp the rockies but can't see it happening for quite a few yrs with starting a family and all but one day i hope to be there.:cool:

Good old Hoges :D have u seen what he looks like these days after the face lift,botox etc guess that's what hollywood does to u even though he was only in the spotlight for a short time.

Well if you ever make it out here I live only a couple hours away from some of the most beautiful rockies you'll ever want to see! Aside from the rockies i'd take the Australian climate in a heart beat, I still hate the winters here.

Back