Hot Toys 1/6th scale BATMAN (Original Suit) Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

icruise

Super Freak
Reaction score
Got my Batman a few minutes ago. Unfortunately I have to leave the house soon, so I can't go over him in a lot of detail just yet, but he looks great to me. I did manage to snap a few quick photos.

ht_bb_batman2.jpg

ht_bb_batman1.jpg

ht_bb_batman3.jpg

ht_bb_batman4.jpg

ht_bb_batman6.jpg

ht_bb_batman5.jpg

Classic set. Congrats AND THANKS FOR THE PICS icruise.

The neck does NOT look too long anymore IMO. Remember the cowl neck falls below the neck line to his upper chest so that is an illusion.

The OS Bats may be the ultimate winner so far with this HT line. :blackbat

I think they went a touch heavy with the texturing on the Bale head. That's entering Edward James Olmos territory.

I think they went a touch heavy with the texturing on the Bale head. That's entering Edward James Olmos territory.

:lol I bet it looks great on the shelf though. The Bat suit looks a little puffy to me in those pics though but I've seen others that don't so it may just be the lighting.

awesome pictures icruise, makes me more anxious on getting mine....thanks alot man!!!!:banghead

lol, just kidding dude, awesome pictures, the batman rocks and joker looks awesome. i think i'll be getting these both next week......... i think?

The Bale head sculpt looks fine in person and from a normal viewing distance. It's great, actually. There's a little puffiness in the suit, but I don't find it noticeable except in certain poses, and I imagine that it's necessary for the articulation. I've never had a rubber-suited figure before, so it's all a little new to me, but I don't see any problems. The main complaint I have at the moment is that the batarangs (or whatever those things are) tend to fall out of the holder on his belt too easily. That's about it. Looks great in person, although I found it a little disappointing the there are no breathing holes sculpted under the cowl's nose.

Wow, great stuff. I can't wait for my order to get shipped. I like the new concept of the stand they starting to come with, must make posing these figures a lot easier while still securing them in place. Enjoy sir.:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

AWESOME figures.

I'm not a 12" collector. But, man these are tempting.

Looks great, icruise. Appreciate you taking the time to post pics. I actually look forward to Bats more so than Joker. Anyways, enjoy! :)

Got my Batman a few minutes ago. Unfortunately I have to leave the house soon, so I can't go over him in a lot of detail just yet, but he looks great to me. I did manage to snap a few quick photos.

ht_bb_batman2.jpg

ht_bb_batman1.jpg

ht_bb_batman3.jpg

ht_bb_batman4.jpg

ht_bb_batman6.jpg

ht_bb_batman5.jpg

OMG!! Great pics of some great figs! I'm gonna try something new and avoid these pic threads 'til I get my figures in. But my god those pics sell those figs! Congrats, man!

ht_bb_batman4.jpg

Looks great but Batman's neck is TOO LONG. Just comparing the shoulder to head length between Joker and Bats and it's pretty obvious.

You guys are Nuts.:lol

icruise if ya can,

Tell us if Bruce's neck is any LONGER than the Cowl neck, also if Bruce's neck is any longer than Joker's neck.

That should settle it.

The cowled head and the Bruce Wayne head share a neck -- you only get one and the heads pop onto it. Bruce Wayne with the neck piece is comparable in height to the Joker head with the neck attachment, and in fact it's a little shorter. Both necks look long here, but keep in mind that much of it goes down inside the torso of the figure.

I don't think the neck looks too long myself. Or at least it's nothing that I would notice right away.

ht_bb_batman7.jpg

Or to put things a different way, if the neck looks too long, it's because the cowled head sculpt was done that way. The Bruce Wayne sculpt looks perfectly natural when on the body.

ht_bb_batman8.jpg

I'm getting the HT TDK suit only. But i think i'm going to be posing him mostly with just the Bale head on, i think it looks great like that.

Or to put things a different way, if the neck looks too long, it's because the cowled head sculpt was done that way. The Bruce Wayne sculpt looks perfectly natural when on the body.

ht_bb_batman8.jpg

The cape is really off. It should end at the clasps, like this:

batmanup4.jpg

Thank you for the pictures once again, Icruise! This is an awesome figure and I am really glad I pulled the trigger. Apparently, I should be getting mines, too, some time in mail next week.:rock

Back