Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amanaman

Super Freak
Reaction score
https://www.mattycollector.com/store/matty/DisplayCategoryProductListPage/categoryID.12422000

Cool, I like the retro style.

beastmanfullsizeimage1.jpg
beastmanfullsizeimage3.jpg
beastmanfullsizeimage4.jpg
beastmanfullsizeimage5.jpg

he-man_fullsizeimage3.jpg
he-man_fullsizeimage5.jpg

Re: New He-Man, Beast Man figures...

Wow....for Beast Man I thought I was looking at the 80s figure.....

The retro feel is definitely cool. I miss all my He-Man toys from my childhood :monkey2

They're strictly made for collectors, so they're decked with articulation, no action features or any gimmicks.

Too much nostalgia-related stuff these days, that I have to draw the line somewhere, but the sculpts look great, and the idea of one new figure every month at a $20 price point is pretty genius. Cheap enough to be interested every month, and they get released often enough that you don't get saturated with too much or complaining of a drought. *Cough SS lotr line*

Man, those are very nice. I'd say they are the best looking retro figures. Better than the retro Star Wars and GI Joes.

Too much nostalgia-related stuff these days, that I have to draw the line somewhere, but the sculpts look great, and the idea of one new figure every month at a $20 price point is pretty genius. Cheap enough to be interested every month, and they get released often enough that you don't get saturated with too much or complaining of a drought. *Cough SS lotr line*

Very cool, although I wonder if they'll be that much... or if thats an online mark-up? I couldn't see them retailing for more than $15. But I could be wrong.

Either way, I'll definitely be in for some of these... love the design. What the last series should have been IMO.

Very cool, although I wonder if they'll be that much... or if thats an online mark-up? I couldn't see them retailing for more than $15. But I could be wrong.

Mattel has already confirmed the $20 price tag.

I don't think that's bad considering that this is a collector's line. Mattel's past history with collectors is horrible so it's nice that they are making these so easily available via thier website.

This is what Mattel should have done back in 2002 when they relaunched MOTU.

SWEET! these are the proper update mattel should have done. the earlier ones were cool, but i prefer the look of these. as I recall when I first started getting he man toys in the 80's, the first 2 on market were he-man and beast man. then man at arm and so on, wonder if mattel is planning the same kind of release schedule?

Oh, well still whats another $5 :lol Seems to be the collectors mantra these days :rolleyes:

I'll at least get a He-Man and Skeletor... might not get too many past that.

I'll at least get a He-Man and Skeletor... might not get too many past that.

Same here. I might get a few other that were favs as a kid, but He-Man and Skeletor are for sure buys.

I mean for $20, why not?

Damn..those are too good to pass..time to relive my childhood..again !!!!:duh

Back