JJ Abrams Bad Robot Productions Bad Robot Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sick Boy 82

Super Freak
Reaction score
If you have ever seen an episode of Lost, you know the Bad Robot!! Well, JJ Abrams has decided to make a limited edition run of 500 of the Bad Robot Figure and I want one bad!!!!

They are giving 3 away at Comi-Con, but I know that I should be able to buy one somewhere, but can't find any info on it at all, other than what's on Gizmodo! I checked the Bad Robot Productions page and they don't have anything either. If anyone knows where to get one, I would love to know!! Please help a brother robot freak out!!!! Thanks guys/gals!!

Here's a few pics of Bad Robot!! If you get Red Xs, let me know.

BR_012b.jpg

ToyDisplay2.jpg

looks like a robot version of stewie from family guy. :lol

So, these can only be had by a contest? Not really clear on the details.

So far, everything I've found about Bad Robot is that he's being used as a prize of some kind at different places. 3 were given away at CC and now this. I haven't found anything about buying him retail. I would put it on your wish list on Amazon and in a saved search on eBay in case someone sells one.

Good luck!

So far, everything I've found about Bad Robot is that he's being used as a prize of some kind at different places. 3 were given away at CC and now this. I haven't found anything about buying him retail. I would put it on your wish list on Amazon and in a saved search on eBay in case someone sells one.

Good luck!

Will do thanks! With a print run of 500 I would think we could get these at retail sometime.

Back