now that we have Vader and the Stormtroopers in 1:6, what will we complain about?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Now that we have 1:6 Vader and the Stormtroopers, what do we complain about?

• Where are the Fetts? Their backpacks got jets, you know.

Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Where's the bikini Leia to go with my Jabba dio?

Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Those figures are way too tall to display with my Medicom figures!

Votes: 8 14.0%
  • Vader doesn't have a removable helmet!

Votes: 7 12.3%
  • They made these before they made Lando? Blasphemy!

Votes: 6 10.5%
  • They made these before they made Willrow Hood? Blasphemy!

Votes: 3 5.3%
  • After purchasing these I am now broke (like I wasn't beforehand).

Votes: 9 15.8%
  • Where are my clone troopers?

Votes: 2 3.5%

• Total voters

metaphorge

Archbishop of Bologna!!!
Reaction score
It seems like complaining that Sideshow had not yet made armored figures like Darth Vader and the Stormtroopers replaced baseball as the National Passtime (not really, but I'm prone to hyperbole, shut up), so, now that we have them, what will we, the spoiled rotten Star Wars fanbase, complain about now?

Edit: Rats, for some reason my browser choked and left out option 9: "Where are the droids?" and option 10: "WHere is Chewbacca?"

Last edited:
It seems like complaining that Sideshow had not yet made armored figures like Darth Vader and the Stormtroopers replaced baseball as the National Passtime (not really, but I'm prone to hyperbole, shut up), so, now that we have them, what will we, the spoiled rotten Star Wars fanbase, complain about now?

If we could only keep the complaints to this thread only then I would be very happy. :lecture

Where is hell is esb lando??????? It"s been 3 years and no lando. I'm dropping this friggin line right now!!!

Where is the no Chewie option?
My browser choked and left out "no droids" and "no chewie". I'm tempted to delete the thread and start over, but I am fundamentally lazy ;D
no removable helmet? This is weak.
Yeah, some of the choices are intentionally lame, though I consider "no Willrow Hood" a more legitimate complaint than "no removable helmet". It is ANH Vader after all... if the helmet came off it had to have been David Prowse under there....

Plenty to gripe about for all...

No R2-D2.

No C-3PO.

No Chewbacca.

No Tarkin.

No Lando.

No Yoda.

No Boba Fett.

The Star Wars universe if chock full of things we have yet to see... and there's not enough time in a lifetime to see them all realized. Someone's gonna be left out.

WILL IT BE YOU!?

in the sw section a poll to what we wont complain about may be shorter and more accurate............:D

one vote for option 9 and one vote for option 10 please. :D :D :D

:chew

:r2d2line

Back