HOT TOYS: Lost Predator Predator 2 Poseable Model Kit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Mike

In the Pixels
Reaction score
Just Announced via SSC's SDCC Booth!

900141.gif

Re: Lost Predator Predator 2 Poseable Model Kit

Bleed the freakin' property after you make THE Predator for crying outloud HT.

its so obvious HT have thought carefully about which figures to release when

Hot Toys aint gonna get my money this time!! I have no emotional connection with the lost hunters so I have no need for them in my collection :D ....THATS MY LINE AND I'M STICKING TO IT!

Hot Toys aint gonna get my money this time!! I have no emotional connection with the lost hunters so I have no need for them in my collection :D ....THATS MY LINE AND I'M STICKING TO IT!

Come on Zoo.....u know your going to get it. Just give in and resign yourself to that fact.....k? :D

Glad to see they are getting into the Lost Hunters.

Is this from the movie at the end or some kind of expanded universe thing?

All of the Predators seen at the end of the Predator 2 film are known as the Lost Hunters. Therefore, it's from the film and we're gonna hear ALOT of complaints about screen accuracy!

-CJK

Come on Zoo.....u know your going to get it. Just give in and resign yourself to that fact.....k? :D

Glad to see they are getting into the Lost Hunters.

bull ****!! :chase

No I can resist, I know I can, from now on emotional connection between man and figure is the key. Hot Toys release that p1 figure so that I can finally break the shackles that are keeping me within the world of predator consumerism....atleast until avp3:lol

Back