Art Asylum Kiss Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fett1

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi all.. Here are some pics of my collection of the ART ASYLUM 24" Kiss Figures. Each figure is fully articulated and very well detailed...

Hope that you enjoy these pics of this Iconic Rock Band.............KISS

100_2445.jpg

The Band

100_2446.jpg

The Starchild

100_2447.jpg

The Demon

100_2448.jpg

The Spaceman

100_2449.jpg

The Cat

Cheers Fett1

Last edited:
Say FETT1, where can I find KISS Figs in any size? My brother is a big fan and I have been trying to find whichever one for him but have had no luck... Any advice?

:D
Say FETT1, where can I find KISS Figs in any size? My brother is a big fan and I have been trying to find whichever one for him but have had no luck... Any advice?

Hi There 915stag51................I actually purchased these ones some 6 years ago...But I believe that there are quite a few 1/6 scale figs that pop up from time to time on Ebay... There is a guy that appears on there from time too time who makes some awesome custom KISS Figs.. They are fairly priced though, but when you see the detail in them you can see why... If you checkin to ebay and key in 1/6 custom Kiss Figures or something of the like you should almost definately find something that your brother will like.....There are also some 12 inch MEGO kiss figures from 1979 that sometimes appear on Ebay.. I dont know of any stores as such that actually keep any KISS figures these days, however you could try some of the Heavy Metal type Music stores, as this is where I actually managed to pick these 4 up funny enough by chance....
I hope that this is of some help to you, and If I do manage to come across any KISS Figs on ebay I will send you a PM.../

Regards
Fett1.................:D

:D

Hi There 915stag51................I actually purchased these ones some 6 years ago...But I believe that there are quite a few 1/6 scale figs that pop up from time to time on Ebay... There is a guy that appears on there from time too time who makes some awesome custom KISS Figs.. They are fairly priced though, but when you see the detail in them you can see why... If you checkin to ebay and key in 1/6 custom Kiss Figures or something of the like you should almost definately find something that your brother will like.....There are also some 12 inch MEGO kiss figures from 1979 that sometimes appear on Ebay.. I dont know of any stores as such that actually keep any KISS figures these days, however you could try some of the Heavy Metal type Music stores, as this is where I actually managed to pick these 4 up funny enough by chance....
I hope that this is of some help to you, and If I do manage to come across any KISS Figs on ebay I will send you a PM.../

Regards
Fett1.................:D

Cool Deal Man, I havent tried ebay, I will give it a search today... Thanx Man....

Second time this week I get to see these. First was on Friday when I was visiting my friend and he finally pulled them out and has them displayed on a custom base that he made . Really nice figures.

Great Kiss figures, Art Asylum does some pretty Wicked Rock Figures. Do they have a sound chip in them that may play Music?

Great Kiss figures, Art Asylum does some pretty Wicked Rock Figures. Do they have a sound chip in them that may play Music?

thats correct Sniperspawn.. the chip is in the base plate of each figs stand........:D

Thats a Very Cool feature Art Asylum does on alot of it's Rock Figures, I have a Ozzy Ozbourne Bark at the Moon that plays the title theme.
100_7148.jpg

The Ozzy would be a great fig, and at that,the classic. Bark at The Moon

nice one..................:D

THAT LOOKS AMAZING :horror
Good to c you collecting those stuff those looks sick :naughty

Back