Sideshow gets Terminator Salvation licence

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't so much give a ^^^^ about this until T2 1/6 line is completed, hopefully the hype of this movie gets some momentum for SSC Terminator products again. We need 1/6 Young John Connor at the least, and a 1/6 BD T-800 would be nice too.

I don't so much give a ^^^^ about this until T2 1/6 line is completed, hopefully the hype of this movie gets some momentum for SSC Terminator products again. We need 1/6 Young John Connor at the least, and a 1/6 BD T-800 would be nice too.

You are going to be holding your poop for a while. Ouch!

Love the avatar badmoon, really cool to see a still shot of the Joker like that! pure win from that scene!

Guess it will depend on what we see from the movie... so far not too excited, but you never know.

Yeah, theyll do Connor.
He'll be on the Buck body, will be $200 and will vaguely look like the prototype.
Then Ill have to hire someone to do a repaint.
Itll also be the only figure from the license.
You heard it here first folks.

Wish HT were doing it as well.

(Sorry Karma....really)

Hot toys would almost certainly do a better job on the outfits but who knows if they'd go so far as to get the actor likeness rights - they didn't before. At least sideshow probably will, and will do a passable job for those of us who don't/can't customise and/or aren't willing to send our stuff away for repaints. I wonder what a sideshow endoskeleton will be like. Why didn't they do one before by the way? It is covered by the T2 license isn't it?

Back