Kotobukiya Clone Wars ArtFX Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Khev

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
These look awesome!

https://www.rebelscum.com/CJ/KotoTCW/

IMG_6309.JPG

IMG_6316.JPG

IMG_6314.JPG

IMG_6318.JPG

IMG_6307.JPG

Last edited:
I think Koto's vinyl statues work better for animated stuff, like this, than movie stuff. I'm not a fan of the new 3D look for the characters though. I still prefer the 2D look of the previous series.

Does this mean GG isn't doing animated maquettes for this series? Or maybe they just haven't announced them yet. I could see Lucas licensing these out to whoever will throw money his way.

Does this mean GG isn't doing animated maquettes for this series? Or maybe they just haven't announced them yet. I could see Lucas licensing these out to whoever will throw money his way.

If I remeber right GG said they would be doing maquettes. These do look good.

If I was into the animated looking Star Wars I'd be all on top of these. They look spot on!

Thankfully I get to keep the money in my wallet for this movie release. I'll see the film, but no toys or collectibles for me. I'm a live-action collector.

No thanks. The movie looks atrocious. And not only because Anakin has a lame looking protege, or because Jabba the Hutt has a son which they call a "Huttling"...

No thanks. The movie looks atrocious. And not only because Anakin has a lame looking protege, or because Jabba the Hutt has a son which they call a "Huttling"...

I heard a SW fan will also be making an appearance in the movie. Apparently the Jedi will refer to his son as a "whineling." ;)

Are you serious? That just might be enough for me not to see the movie. What whore did Jabba pay to sleep with him? Yech!

Very nice. I think I may buy these and at $150 it is a great deal for what you get.

Back