Heya all...been awhile......

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

C1eaN

Freaked Out
Reaction score
To those who remember me (Agent23, Fritz, Gruson, Dune etc) from waaaay back in the day "hows it going"? I need a bit of help regarding my Barad Dur Giclee and thought you could point me in the right direction.

I am looking at adding a few select pieces to my collection which means others have to go (especially since I got burned on another board some of us visit for about $150) on a Leonidas [300] piece.

I am wanting to list my Barad Dur Giclee as well as a Footprints Publishing Simpsons piece but the required post count is 50 and I only have 14 (well 15 now :D). Anyway, is there any way to have that requirement lifted for a way back old school weta collector?

I wouldn't have posted here but this is where my people are ....I have been lurking for some time :D

Thanks in advance and good to be backl. Can't wait to get in some of these threads......like old times.

Edit: ...and JAS and tom and lc and LOTRfan and on and on and on.....oh and Geb and Radagaster and (reserve space for adding more later) :D

Last edited:
Hey man! Hope all is well with your health. Last I remember you where having some back issues.

Hey man! Hope all is well with your health. Last I remember you where having some back issues.

HEYA Josh!!! Yea man....life is great. I had surgery in 2005 and changed career etc. Today I am a better husband, dad, man etc. I am better today mentally, physically and spiritually that ever before.

It means alot that you remembered......

I have seen most of you guys comings and goings as I lurked in the shadows. Your Vanderstelt pics pushed me over the edge to get mine :)

Awesome!! Glad to read things have turned around for ya! Funny just the other day I was looking at people I had on my friend/buddy list saw your name and wondered what was up.

I'm glad I could help! His work is amazing and I love both my prints. I need to take some pictures of my TTT one but I want to get it framed first.

Heya C1, it certainly is nice to see you here again; what a blast from the "Guide" days. Glad to hear you are doing well, I remember your comments about your health.

Stick around. :peace

Heya C1, it certainly is nice to see you here again; what a blast from the "Guide" days. Glad to hear you are doing well, I remember your comments about your health.

Stick around. :peace

Thanks!

I plan on being around awhile. I am really being picky with what I am going to add to my now small collection but enjoy the community that seems to have developed here.

I 'might' add a PF Lurtz to compliment the PF Moria Orc depending on how much they are going for.

nice to see you C1eaN! i'm glad you're well. it's been a long time! :)

Heya bro....so good to see you still around! How is your collection coming? You still doing to CM thing? PM me some pics of your stuff......was always cool looking at your pics. :cool:

Hey C1eaN bit before my time but good to hear your back and your health is all good.:cool:

Esp good to have another LOTR freak hanging around.Cheers mate.:D

Clay how you been old buddy? I was just asking Darko (AngmarKing) about you a couple weeks back.

Nice to see your still around.

Ever talk to Christian anymore?

Don't be a stranger. :)

Clay how you been old buddy? I was just asking Darko (AngmarKing) about you a couple weeks back.

Nice to see your still around.

Ever talk to Christian anymore?

Don't be a stranger. :)

I thought of my favorite Dr in France last week. I have not heard from him in a few years now. How is AK???? Still a dirty old man? :D

Hey C1eaN!!! Howya doing and welcome back brother!

FYI, C1eaN is good people.

EDIT: Why do I have the sudden urge to drink a Cleveland microbrew? :lol

Woot....Fritz!

Been way too long brother! We had a great time man.......and Mr. Shore made the trip magical.

I am really happy to be back in the mix. It is my honor to be among good friends. :joy

C1

Hey C1eaN!!! Howya doing and welcome back brother!

FYI, C1eaN is good people.

EDIT: Why do I have the sudden urge to drink a Cleveland microbrew? :lol

C1eaN!!!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOG time no hear/see/chat.....just your name, 23, AK, Fritz brings back soooo many memories, but it is good so good to hear from you!! Sounds like all is good with you man. Hope you come back more from time to time man, as I lurk more and more as LOTR's is down to a small drip.......I agree with Fritz, your good people and that’s far and few in between on the net......So how much of that collection you have left?? BTW Gimli says HI!!!

Last edited:
Back