For those that can't find the HT joker for preorder

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never buy from them on principal, and I'm shocked that they haven't jacked the price of this up through the roof.

I had something on order from them years ago and once the item started to really become popular and a lot of hype started to surrond it (kind of like this Hot Toy Joker) they cancelled my order and told me they would no longer offer the item. Fast forward to shipping time and they list the item back up at about 5 times the original asking price of what I had it on pre-order for. I email the customer service about it and the guy wants to start a pissing match with me.

I never buy from them on principal.

Why the prices? Yeah some of their stuff is insane. Glad i got the order in before it's over 400$:lol

Alas i have no other choice but ebay and i steer clear of them on principal myself

I never buy from them on principal, and I'm shocked that they haven't jacked the price of this up through the roof.

I had something on order from them years ago and once the item started to really become popular and a lot of hype started to surrond it (kind of like this Hot Toy Joker) they cancelled my order and told me they would no longer offer the item. Fast forward to shipping time and they list the item back up at about 5 times the original asking price of what I had it on pre-order for. I email the customer service about it and the guy wants to start a pissing match with me.
that sounds hella-gay. here's to hoping you find a good price Krayt Dragon.:duff

Damn, thats messed up. Its obvious that they were lying, they knew they
were still getting the item they just needed a reason to jack up the prices so they just cancelled everyones order and lied about it.
They'll probably do it with this Ledger Joker, someone should pre-order one and see what happens.

wofford, damn that happened to you too? i thought i was the only one they did that to - TWICE!

i had one order with them that was fine. next order was for the first series of the 25th ann. joes and they did the exact same thing like you. i figured bad luck oh well. release came and went and it's back up on their site for ginormous amounts of money. i called their service number and got a nice lady though. but she gave me some bs about them finding one box left and bought it from another retailer just to please their customers. yeah right

next thing you know the exact same thing happened again with my order for the transformers variant editions. these guys are a joke

They did the same to me with the Takara Reissue Transformers Soundwave. Screw toywiz!

Ive heard they pull this crap alot. I try to stay away from toywiz also

Im really surprised this isnt something like 300 dollars too

At the very least, you can report them to the Better Business Bureau, but this sounds like mail fraud or something to me. I'd be curious to hear what an expert has to say on the subject.

Damn, thats messed up. Its obvious that they were lying, they knew they
were still getting the item they just needed a reason to jack up the prices so they just cancelled everyones order and lied about it.
They'll probably do it with this Ledger Joker, someone should pre-order one and see what happens.

I'll let you know if they screw me over.:monkey1

Hi Guys,
I will post this in several threads so everyone sees them. I just got word from Hot Toys that we can order more of the following:
Joker Figure $159.95 plus $7.95 shipping (international guys $25)
TDK Suit Batman $169.95 plus $7.95 shipping (international guys $25)
Bat Tumbler $495 (shipped worldwide)
Bat Pod $279.95 plus $$14.95 shipping (international guys $50)

The orders for more Jokers will not deliver until September/October and the TDK Suit Batman will still ship in August. If you are interested in placing orders please email me at [email protected] or via pm!! We are keeping our same prices on all of these items but please note the ship dates. For those that already have preorders in we will begin shipping Original Suit Batman and Jokers next week!!! We will be sending invoices out this week!! Thanks again and please contact me with any questions
Best
Joe

Thanks! Got your email about the orders. Are we still able to get the original suit Batman too? I already emailed you back on my order for the Joker.

Not registered with HOT TOYS, so if someone were to pick one up for me, i will make it worth your while.PM me if you can do this please!

Back