not Medicom Commander Bly

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Memnoch

Lt. Vulture
Reaction score
Not my thing but apparently at Celebration Japan they are showing Medicom's take on Bly. Here's a pic from Rebelscum:

IMG_9431.jpg
[/IMG]

Head on over and check out the rest of the galleries to see more images.

Re: Medicom Commander Bly

knew it was coming. looks great

That's one of TOMY's 8" metal-bodied figures, not Medicom... or is it?

Look closely, those are not RAH figures.

Well I very well may be wrong and they aren't RAH figures... but the thread just says Medicom Bly. If a Mod wants to make it more specific if it isn't a RAH I'm sure they will.

yeah, as if Medicom would think to include the rifle...

Another tipoff is that they show the shocktrooper with 2 spare sets of hands. They only came with 1 extra set.

It is a really nice figure - if it is RAH after all! But I need some OT troopers: Scout, Snowtrooper, AT-AT Driver, TIE Pilot, Death Star Gunner! If it is Real Action Doll (I already have Vader) why didn't they make a Stormie to go with OT Vader first?

I hope its a RAH and not one of those metal figurs. Wouldn't mind having a Bly in my collection.

It's not a RAH no matter what you want to believe.

You got it all wrong. I meant no ill intent by that. Just stopping a myth dead in its tracks. :whip

Well, even though it's not a RAH I still hope medi makes one. I'd love to fill out my Clones a little more, although it still wouldn't push me to buy the wreck that is Aayla Secura.

Back