Bowen Archangel Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zoid2323

Super Freak
Reaction score
Randy posted these pics @ statue forum of his just finished Archangel FS statue just waiting for paint.

mmfus9.jpg

That looks sharp, damn i want it but must stick to just one company (SS) or I will be dead broke.

That looks sharp, damn i want it but must stick to just one company (SS) or I will be dead broke.

good luck! :monkey5 Bowen's coming out with some sick stuff. have you seen his Jean Grey, Angel, Iron Man classic, and Deathlok statues?

Ordered. I will not miss this one.....question is.....will there be a FB?

Wow, that is pretty damned cool looking. Can't wait to see what the fully painted statue will look like!!

Were are you guys ordering this one from?? And is this it, or will it be fully painted??

SSC will probably carry it but most will order from Bowen Direct.

good luck! :monkey5 Bowen's coming out with some sick stuff. have you seen his Jean Grey, Angel, Iron Man classic, and Deathlok statues?

Yeah, some very cool stuff for sure, guess I could get a second job :lol

it is not up for pre-order, yet. Randy likes to show Bowen fans what is coming up and he likes to hear the fan's critique, much like Jerry/Popcultureshock.

Whats the price mark up usually through Sideshow for Bowen pieces? I'm thinking if I want to get into the line maybe it would save me money to buy direct from bowen and have it shipped to a address in the USA and then shipped to me in Canada. I wish he would ship up here.

Whats the price mark up usually through Sideshow for Bowen pieces? I'm thinking if I want to get into the line maybe it would save me money to buy direct from bowen and have it shipped to a address in the USA and then shipped to me in Canada. I wish he would ship up here.

I think SS usually sells them at Bowen retail bro.

DaredevilSt%20prelim%20sculpt.jpg

new bowen daredevil in the works. pretty cool to see this at an early stage in creation.

The sculpting on Bowen stuff is always very solid, it is just so...vanilla.

I'm all over this Archangel! Bowen Designs does indeed rule. Solid and classy style, I love it! Can't wait to see the final sculpt on the Daredevil too, gonna look sweet with the Gargoyle base.

I pick and choose and have a few on order right now:

Odin
Loki
Mistress Death
Black Knight
Ultron
Abomination

Will order Deathlok, Terrax and Nova when they eventually go up as well.

Back