Diane Kamahele Comic Con '08 auction

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

King Darkness

Super Freak
Reaction score
dianeauction.jpg

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=5148&source=071708news

I think this is just the coolest type of thing for any company to do. I am sorry I don't have more cash.

I think this is just the coolest type of thing for any company to do. I am sorry I don't have more cash.

Is is an amazing thing Sideshow does for Dianne but no way I can afford those crazy prices. I know its all going to a great cause though.

I have brightened the products picture so it's easier to see.
I also wish I had more cash, these auctions are for a good
cause and usually features nice, unique producs.

sideshow2ew3.jpg

It's for a great cause but I don't have the bucks to buy these rare items. They will go for high prices which is great because it's for the kids. Which is wonderful!:)

I never skip a chance to shamelessly show off my Darkness which I won from a Diane Kamahele auction.

SANY1423.jpg

SANY0012.jpg

Excellent items for a terrific cause, doubt I'll be bidding because the prices go way high on these but I hope they raise lots again :duff
x

I never skip a chance to shamelessly show off my Darkness which I won from a Diane Kamahele auction.

SANY1423.jpg

SANY0012.jpg

How much did you pay for an unpainted statue with no hands... :monkey1

Just kidding of course. I love that Sideshow is doing this, and continues doing this for the kids of Diane. For me, those prices are out of my league by far, but it's good to see the money go to a good cause. :banana

I'm guessing that Doom is gonna go through the roof. Couple cool things.. I just wish I was rich.

Back