Cobra Commander!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Cobra Comander!!!!!!

when that video page comes up the actual link is on the right about 3 down I think.

cc-1.jpg

Looks a lot like the Bradstreet CC:rock :rock :rock
CobraReborn.JPG

wow is the site lagging, and theres nothing good to order.

Also, Cobra Soliders (Cobra Vipers) in the shadows. What will we see at SDCC?

Best SS video tease yet!!!!!! This might have inspired me to troop building... and I was thinking of a display like that!

Just as we all pretty much guessed! Great news! I can't wait to get the pre-order going on CC!

Hell yeah! This line is going to piss the wife off immensely once the boxes start piling up around here.

I guess I should start warming her up to the idea, somehow... :naughty :wacky :naughty

can someone screen capture the very last frame... when the name "cobra Comander pops up?? The back ground looks like a face!! You can definatelt see a brow line and eye sockets.

Damn.. its a close up of his face!!! :rock

can someone screen capture the very last frame... when the name "cobra Comander pops up?? The back ground looks like a face!! You can definatelt see a brow line and eye sockets.

Damn.. its a close up of his face!!! :rock

cc2-1.jpg

looks like this line is very very inspired by the devils due comic....at least we'll have a good Zartan...but for the others, I would have preferred the classic design.

If that is a close up of his face, it looks like the hood will be hard plastic, not a cloth type hood.

Hopefully we see 1 other figure other the the troopers at SDCC.

If that is a close up of his face, it looks like the hood will be hard plastic, not a cloth type hood.

And its black :confused:

I think the Bradstreet look would be much better. I am disapointed with the hard plastic mask though since that means no face underneath :(

Will be ordering Wednesday night at the Con though :rock

Back