What are you wearing to the Dark Knight movie?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darkknight

Super Freak
Reaction score
So the dork in me is planning on wearing my junkfood classic Batman symbol. The one with his head and cape that is blue. And for my wife, she has a babytee with the yellow oval batsignal on black. And for my son? He gots allot of Batman shirts, not sure yet. So anyone going as Batman or Joker? Any Freaks representing!

Same thing I always wear....

hot_pants_1.jpg

I'm wearing the T-Shirt with Joker behind the foggy glass, writing "Why So Serious?" in blood.

If I wasn't worried about still being allergic, I was going to spray my hair green and do my face up like the Joker, but I don't want to chance having a painful reaction (last one was NOT pretty) :(

Do people actually get dressed up to watch at movie???

I thought only Star Wars geeks did that?

I barely go to the movies but I'm such a huge Batman fan and I do own Batman shirts, I'm wearing it. And I know I'm not the only one.

Do people actually get dressed up to watch at movie???

I thought only Star Wars geeks did that?

Apparantly not. There was one Two-Face, several people in Joker make up and one guy in a full traditional grey and white batman outfit where I went. Tons and tons of Batman and Joker T-shirts.

Eight midnight screenings completely sold out. The line wrapped around the building by ten pm - and its a 16 theatre multiplex.

Back