New KotoR game coming...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spartan Rex

Super Freak
Reaction score
EA CEO John Riccitiello has confirmed the existence of a new Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic game with a massively multiplayer component, according to an E3 report at Conde Nast’s Portfolio.com

According to the report, Riccitiello mentioned in the interview that the company’s one unannounced MMO, “in partnership with Lucas, coming out of BioWare… is, I think, quite possibly the most anticipated game, full stop, for the industry at the point when we get closer to telling you about it." When asked if he was talking about a Knights of the Old Republic game, Riccitiello reportedly said “yes”.

I am not sure how I feel about this. I despise MMO's but love KOTOR. Anymore information about this anyone?

hopefully nick will be so excited, that both of his heads explode. that will free up a spot in the room for gears.

ps. joke.

:rock can't wait.

I loved the other KOTOR's and was hoping for a new one but I will pass on an MMO. I just never liked the idea of charging for a game and then charging to play it every month.

HOLY ^^^^ING ^^^^!!!!!!!!

^^^^ Fable 2, ^^^^ Force Unleashed, ^^^^ Gears of War 2.

Give me KOTOR 3

:blissy:blissy:blissy:blissy:blissy

just kidding about Gears 2

I think it's the KOTOR MMO that's been rumored to be the Star Wars project Bioware's been working on. I, personally, hope it's KOTOR 3, I can't stand MMOs and it's been about 4 years since the second one was released, so I think they've had more than enough time to develop it.

hopefully it's a normal KOTOR game with an option to play as an MMO...hopefully.

I LOVE the KOTOR series and can't wait if it is a normal KOTOR game. It's a "take a few days off work" type of game for me.

I Like MMO's and especially SW ones. :)

But yeah i hope it's just an option for those that don't like it, but for me bring on SW MMO!!

HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP

I just wet myself. I wonder what the story will be, no release date? no info? no nothing?????????????????????

What the hell does MMO stand for?

Massivly Multiplayer Online Game. That means if you play it you are a geek. IE it means like Everquest or World of Warcraft. It also means a game that never ends and the main goal is to level up so you can brag to your other geek friends. :rotfl

Back