Elvira at Sideshow Booth

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lcummins

Universal MODster
Reaction score
Sideshow Newsletter said:
Elvira To Visit The Sideshow Booth!

https://gt.sideshowtoy.com/exec/gt/ct_pers_st.html,user=3f4f44807163&ct=032437102&control_id=We are excited to announce that renowned TV and movie personality, Elvira has tentatively scheduled a visit to Sideshow's Comic-Con booth (#1929) on Saturday, July 26th, from 2pm to 3pm. Stay tuned to our Comic-Con coverage for more information and follow the Elvira link to find out more about the Mistress of the Dark! [Elvira's Officia Website] [Comic-Con News Page]

So, since Sideshow have already pretty much confirmed (well, hinted anyway) in the Ask Sideshow page on their web site that the Elvira PF figure will debut at Comic Con, and the fact that Elvira is scheduled to appear, do you think we will see it on Wednesday or will they make us wait until Saturday with some big reveal???

Very nice!

Anyone know how her "goods" look after all these years?

Very nice!

Anyone know how her "goods" look after all these years?

:)

She looked pretty good 20 years ago when I met her at a car convention. I'm almost scared to see her now. But plastic surgery does wonders.

CassandraPeterson.jpg

age 59 and counting.

What day/time is Elvira slated to show up at the SS booth anyway? Inquiring minds want to know.

What day/time is Elvira slated to show up at the SS booth anyway? Inquiring minds want to know.

A Wizard should know better

We are excited to announce that renowned TV and movie personality, Elvira has tentatively scheduled a visit to Sideshow's Comic-Con booth (#1929) on Saturday, July 26th, from 2pm to 3pm. Stay tuned to our Comic-Con coverage for more information and follow the Elvira link to find out more about the Mistress of the Dark!

In the first post :eek:

Christ, you guys are brutal! Is there anyone on this board over 30 that can honestly say that they look as good now as they did even 5 years ago, let alone 20? As a 'mature' member, I say cut the girl a break...PS

Christ, you guys are brutal! Is there anyone on this board over 30 that can honestly say that they look as good now as they did even 5 years ago, let alone 20? As a 'mature' member, I say cut the girl a break...PS

as men age, they get distinguished. as women age, they just get....old! :rotfl

Back