Right Hand of Doom on second chance.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you f'n rock!

I missed this awhile back.
Now seen them go a high prices and thought Id never own one.

.. .do now.. :duff

remember..I'm pretty sure another 1:1 right hand of doom is being made for the sequel

I'll actually be surprised if one does show up.
The first one sat on their warehouse shelves for quite awhile. Even discounts couldnt clear them out quickly.
if I was a decision maker at SS Id pass on a new one, unless it was very limited. but I guess we'll know for sure at SDCC

So do my eyes decieve me or does it say this is shipping 4th Quarter?
that is odd.
Maybe they never completed the 1500 run from the original one and are now finishing it out????

I dont think these were numbered originally....

that is odd.
Maybe they never completed the 1500 run from the original one and are now finishing it out????

I dont think these were numbered originally....

I know they have done that on items still listed in stock, but I've never seen them go back and finish an item that was listed as Sold Out! I believe there are several items that were not produced completely and are in shorter supply than the edition size would suggest...

Well that's unexpected... I ordered one as well, too cool to pass up :rock And 4thQ gives me time to save up :rock

It'll be an awesome companion piece to the Samaritan.

Thanks for the nice find. So I know the question has already been dropped but I'll ask it again. Is this from the original run or is Sideshow releasing another set of 1500 for "Hellboy 2." (Similar to the situation with the Samaritan.) I'll order it if its from the original run released years back for Hellboy, but if this is a "reinvention" like they did for the Samaritan (a version created for the first Hellboy, then a "redesigned" version for Hellboy 2), I'll pass. Insight anyone????

Thanks for the nice find. So I know the question has already been dropped but I'll ask it again. Is this from the original run or is Sideshow releasing another set of 1500 for "Hellboy 2." (Similar to the situation with the Samaritan.) I'll order it if its from the original run released years back for Hellboy, but if this is a "reinvention" like they did for the Samaritan (a version created for the first Hellboy, then a "redesigned" version for Hellboy 2), I'll pass. Insight anyone????

This is the original one from the first movie, but the actual product may be being manufactured as we speak, to finish the production run.

This is the original one from the first movie, but the actual product may be being manufactured as we speak, to finish the production run.

So will that affect the value of those that were made already? Will there be a way to distinguish the first batch from the second? *Hypothetically, will someone with say #323 (I'm just taking a random number) have a RH of Doom worth more than say someone with #1500? What's your opinion? (I know these are "loaded" questions. I don't expect everyone to have an awswer. Just figured I'd ask anyway.)

Back