HOW many people that is collecting hot toys predator stuff?and is an adult?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yu-kit

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Just wondering guys... Cuz i seen alot of big collectors and small collectors that is collecting hot toys predator stuff is an adult. I got a Chopper,Wolf,Grid Alien and trying to get A.P.A.V.
And lots of other stuff.. But i am 12? is that too much expensive for an 12 year old boy to buy? cW1C

not too expensive for a 12 year old rich boy. when i was 12, i never spent anything near what these cost. welcome to the freaks board. :welcome

Yes this hobby is much too expensive for the average 12 year old. I'm 25 and no way I would have been able to afford this at 12.

You've got quite a fine collection there already, more than I could even have imagined when I was your age. I would've had a complete and permanent melt down if there had been anything like today's toys available back then! Aliens and Predators??? :google Enjoy 'em, and welcome to the board! :D

Last edited:
welcome to the board, and at your age, you have one amazing collection!!!! nice job. at 34 i'm having trouble affording these! :lol

i say if you can afford them you can get anything you want. it's your money. good to see you spending your money on collectibles than drugs and alcohol.

i say if you can afford them you can get anything you want. it's your money. good to see you spending your money on collectibles than drugs and alcohol.

Yeh but we all know this 12 year old is substituting the collectables for his $50 a day lollipop addiction.

Dont go down the dark path play with em, dont collect em

At that age mommy and daddy are shilling out the $$. I know when I was 12 my mom would have laughed at me if I wanted a figure that expensive....... Hell if she knew now at 31 what I spent on this hobby she would laugh at me and then kill me, lol

I'm a lot older than that but my wife and more than a few others would argue whether or not I'm an adult. It's much easier for me to buy now than when I was a kid but if you really want this stuff and can save your money towards it, why not? Just gotta be disciplined with your dough. Avoid girls. They suck money and life outta you like that machine in Monster's Inc.:D

i'm an adult and into collecting. this might be a bit expensive for a 12 year old to get into. especially when most Predators are costing $300+ on ebay. its a little hard to explain to your parents that you are paying that much for them.
~~when i was 12 the most expensive things i ever bought were video games...at $50 a pop my parents freaked out every time i came home with a new one.

12! Who left the door open for this...CHILD?! Seriously, the scope of this hobby may tax your income more than you realise(I know it pushes the limits on mine). Still, if it gives you pleasure, I say go for it.When I was 12 I was collecting Aurora monster kits(the Glow kits), which kind of dates me as"closing in on that half century mark". I suspect that most of the people here are closer to my age than yours, but enjoy yourself and don'tstare...PS

Hell yes.:D 46 and I'm still buying toys. Between this and getting kids a little later in life(they are 8 and 10) I really don't have time to notice I'm getting old. At least until I wake up at 3 am to piss.:rotfl

Hell yes.:D 46 and I'm still buying toys. Between this and getting kids a little later in life(they are 8 and 10) I really don't have time to notice I'm getting old.

good for you, except for the peeing part. get a prostate exam annually. i think the secret to staying young is thinking fresh. i'm a toys r us kid because I DON'T WANNA GROW UP!!! :lol

Growing up mentally is dangerous to your health.:lol Being an RN and seeing my family doc weekly at work makes that a no brainer. I get violated once a year and all's good so far.:rotfl

Back