Which SW Collectible?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Red

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys i dont visit the SW threads much mainly following the LOTR line but i am hoping to put a theatre room together sometime in the future.

I loved the first three films released but couldn't get too excited over the later films.

Now i am hoping as part of my TR to have one rep from certain films and was wondering which one collectible u would suggest as representing Star Wars in particular the earlier flicks.

Have a few PF's from Rings so thought maybe the Vader PF would be an awesome piece to add to my so far humble collection. :cool:

Old Ben or Boba Fett, if your only going for OT, Obi Wan has the best likeness of any PF that I have seen, and I think i have seen them all, never seen a bad review of him.

Or the Bossk bust. Iconic star wars character that he is................

Thanks for your ideas guys.I really like the look of PF Boba Fett but was thinking since it will probably be my only SW piece it should be more of an iconic-main character.:cool:

So Vader,Ben or Luke have the front running at this stage but you never know.;)

Vader is by far the most iconic Star Wars character. Unfortunately, he's not the best PF. If you're going to stick with just one, I would say either him, or Fett if you're concerned with Vaders acuracy issues.

For the perfect display though, I would go with Vader PF, Boba Fett PF, and the eventual Stormtrooper PF (you know we're gonna get one).

Can't get much more iconic OT Star Wars than those three characters on display IMO :vader

Vader is by far the most iconic Star Wars character. Unfortunately, he's not the best PF. If you're going to stick with just one, I would say either him, or Fett if you're concerned with Vaders acuracy issues.

For the perfect display though, I would go with Vader PF, Boba Fett PF, and the eventual Stormtrooper PF (you know we're gonna get one).

Can't get much more iconic OT Star Wars than those three characters on display IMO :vader

Thanks is there a SW PF that most consider to be the best on actual design alone?

I think the design of the Fett PF is the most visually interesting. The costume is easily the most complex of the current Star Wars PF and the pose is perfect for a standalone statue.

I think the design of the Fett PF is the most visually interesting. The costume is easily the most complex of the current Star Wars PF and the pose is perfect for a standalone statue.

I totally agree - Fett is it. A lot of people don't like it because the internal body is made of plastic instead of polystone. But you would have no idea looking at it on display, it's just as impressive as any other PF (actually moreso die to the complexity of the costume & armor).

A lot of people aren't happy with the helmet as well because it doesn't flare out enough. But honestly, the thing is just beautiful in person.

Here's some really old pics of mine (excuse the crap pic quality - lol):

PFVader-Boba2.jpg

PFVader-Boba1.jpg

PFBoba1.jpg

PFBoba2.jpg

PFVader1.jpg

PFVader2.jpg

To me PF Vader is the ultimate SW collectible in terms of design, character and iconic appearance. Actually, it's the very first SS PF I got.

You can't go wrong with PF's of Ben, Vader, & Boba. If you only get one, get Boba. If you get either the Vader or Ben PF, you'd have to get the other to complete the iconic display. Either way you go, you really can't lose. All 3 of those are fantasic PF's.

Vader is the only way to go... hes in all films, in diffrent ways as good / bad and hes one bad ass sith/ also you see him grow up through out the films,

SO Now your choices of vader................

vader1attakus01.jpg

DarkVador2.jpg

7147_press02-001.jpg

SW_Sideshow_DarthVader.jpg

Any other vader is not worth looking at

hope this helps

If I were going to have just one SW piece I'd have a tough time choosing from these.

Vader PF
Yoda 1:1
Emperor 1:1

The Fett PF has accuracy issues too. It's supposed to be a ROTJ Fett but the costume has some elements of the costume he wore in ESB.

Back