Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Which SW Collectible?

Vader is by far the most iconic Star Wars character. Unfortunately, he's not the best PF. If you're going to stick with just one, I would say either him, or Fett if you're concerned with Vaders acuracy issues.

For the perfect display though, I would go with Vader PF, Boba Fett PF, and the eventual Stormtrooper PF (you know we're gonna get one).

Can't get much more iconic OT Star Wars than those three characters on display IMO

Super Freak
    Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by Reefer Shark View Post
    Vader is by far the most iconic Star Wars character. Unfortunately, he's not the best PF. If you're going to stick with just one, I would say either him, or Fett if you're concerned with Vaders acuracy issues.

For the perfect display though, I would go with Vader PF, Boba Fett PF, and the eventual Stormtrooper PF (you know we're gonna get one).

Can't get much more iconic OT Star Wars than those three characters on display IMO
    Thanks is there a SW PF that most consider to be the best on actual design alone?

Freakazoid
    Feedback
    2 (100%)
    I think the design of the Fett PF is the most visually interesting. The costume is easily the most complex of the current Star Wars PF and the pose is perfect for a standalone statue.

Quote Originally Posted by Punchy View Post
    I think the design of the Fett PF is the most visually interesting. The costume is easily the most complex of the current Star Wars PF and the pose is perfect for a standalone statue.
    I totally agree - Fett is it. A lot of people don't like it because the internal body is made of plastic instead of polystone. But you would have no idea looking at it on display, it's just as impressive as any other PF (actually moreso die to the complexity of the costume & armor).

A lot of people aren't happy with the helmet as well because it doesn't flare out enough. But honestly, the thing is just beautiful in person.

Here's some really old pics of mine (excuse the crap pic quality - lol):

To me PF Vader is the ultimate SW collectible in terms of design, character and iconic appearance. Actually, it's the very first SS PF I got.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Vader PF and Fett PF are really awesome. Scout is also but takes a lot of space
    Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates but doesn't go away
    Hidden Content ◄ ◄ ◄ Hidden Content ► ► ► Hidden Content

You can't go wrong with PF's of Ben, Vader, & Boba. If you only get one, get Boba. If you get either the Vader or Ben PF, you'd have to get the other to complete the iconic display. Either way you go, you really can't lose. All 3 of those are fantasic PF's.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Vader is the only way to go... hes in all films, in diffrent ways as good / bad and hes one bad ass sith/ also you see him grow up through out the films,

SO Now your choices of vader................

Any other vader is not worth looking at

hope this helps
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Click the link to View My Collection

Super Freak
    Feedback
    2 (100%)
    If I were going to have just one SW piece I'd have a tough time choosing from these.

Vader PF
    Yoda 1:1
    Emperor 1:1

Super Freak
    Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Reefer Shark View Post
    The Fett PF has accuracy issues too. It's supposed to be a ROTJ Fett but the costume has some elements of the costume he wore in ESB.