Terminator 4 Teaser Trailer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks promising.
Bale is a great actor & signs on to solid projects so I have faith in this.

Some shots consist of one frame only.

Which terminator is the one that is chasing the guy.
It doesn't look like an Arnie model

While not from the trailer though I would add this...

T4picBig.jpg

cant stop watching this damn trailer the movie looks badass and the collectables that could come from this film is making my wallet cry already. roll on 2009. i hope arnie will make a cameo appearence in the background

I'm wondering why John Connor (of the fututre) is holding a modern-age Assault Rifle (some sort of M4 variant)? If they are trying to stay true to the original Winston concept, he should be using a Plasma Rifle or something!

-CJK

OH MY GOD! The picture was so big, that I didn't even see who he was pointing the gun at! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! I thought that they were'nt going to feature T-800/T-850's in the film!

-CJK

That's probably a T-600...

Y'know, the ones with rubber skin mentioned by Kyle Reese in The Terminator?

The shoulders are different...

Then again, maybe they're updating it...

My god! That looks like an actual-real-physical endoskeleton prop! Not CGI!! I'm sure I'm speaking too soon, but please please let this be a sign they'll use animatronics where they can and not go the easy and inferior George Lucas route of CGIing 'f'ing everything even goddamned chairs!!

Back