HT Batman Fever...How Much to be an Addict?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

customizerwannabe

An Evil Collector?
Reaction score
Prices are approx and not including shipping.
BM ver1 135.00
BM TDK 135.00
Joker 135.00
Tumbler 400.00
BatPod 240.00

Around 1050.00 not including shipping.:horror HT is having Christmas in July:rotfl

I'm now down for the whole load as I'm sure a lot of you are, and I'm sure we'll be adding at least 3 or 4 more figs before it's done.

When was the last time you invested 1K+ in a 1/6 line during it's first month of release? This has got to be record setting. Also a testament to the strength of 1/6 collectors purchasing power and enthusiasm. Only HT coulda sucked that kinda 1/6 cash out of me...baztards.

I have 2 BB Batmans, 2 Jokers, 2 TDK Batmans and the Batpod on order so far.....I don't even wanna know the total on it. :lol

I ordered both Batman figs and the Tumbler, I'm probably going to go for the Batpod, I'll be kicking myself later if I don't.

Sometimes I think I should have taken up a less expensive hobby, like flower arranging.... :lol

My list is similar to CW's, with the exception of the Tumbler. That's just too much scratch for my tastes.

I'm also picking up the Medicom Joker.

I ordered both Batman figs and the Tumbler, I'm probably going to go for the Batpod, I'll be kicking myself later if I don't.

Sometimes I think I should have taken up a less expensive hobby, like flower arranging.... :lol

Spoke too soon. Just ordered the Pod at ToySquare.... $356 seems a bit high for the ship cost from Canada to Europe, doesn't it? I mean, the Pod's not going to be that big....

I finally broke today and ordered the Tumbler, but it looks like I've got some time to scratch together funds. I'll be ordering one Batman, but the detail is soo good, I'll likely fall for both versions, but I missed when the Joker was on sale, and I'll have to turn to ebay for that one.

With Hot Toys quality, I think it'll be cool to have this collection, and it will be a showpiece. Same with their upcoming Iron Man. Shame that they can't do all comic licenses!

Getting the Batpod, Tumbler and TDK Batman from Joe. Have the Joker coming from HK seller from Ebay. Will propably get BB Batman in September when i have the money.

Just need two things now... the score (both versions) and some posters for the display. And of course the DVD later on :D

Looks like I've spent (or will spend) around $750 for the Tumbler, one Batman and one Joker. Ouch... It's funny, since I wouldn't really consider myself a die-hard Batman fan (although I am a fan). The offerings this time were just too hard to resist.

I have everything on order except for the busts :monkey2
Seeing the movie today.
I'm sure I'll feel much better once I see the characters and vehicles in action :chew

Preorders include the BB Bats, TDK Bats, and the Tumbler. The Batpod design just doesn't do enough for me.

Still, pleanty of other expensive stuff!

Back