TERMINATOR SALVATION movie discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Terminator 4 trailer....

Didn't Arnold sell his digital image rights to the studio(something along those lines) and he'll be in these movies in CG form one way or another?

I hope not, unless it is a 3 second cameo or something like that.

OUCH!!!! I just had a flippin geekgasm!!! I can't wait. Love Terminator and it looks like they are doing the series some justice. :banana:banana

What is there to see??? A few flashes, a desert, and that's about it... To early for me to get excited. After T1 and T2 being utterly superb, and T3 being one of the worst movies ever, I'm sceptical about this new Terminator flick. I hope it will be good though. I really hope so.

looks good. here's to hoping it doesnt suck.:duff
and we dont need arnold. the terminator franchise is about the connors. cant believe all the people out there who say this isnt worth watching without arnold.:rolleyes:

What is there to see??? A few flashes, a desert, and that's about it... To early for me to get excited. After T1 and T2 being utterly superb, and T3 being one of the worst movies ever, I'm sceptical about this new Terminator flick. I hope it will be good though. I really hope so.

Terminator 3 wasn't that bad...

At least we got to see Arnold in the role one last time. The plot was kind of weak but I mostly view that film as sort of a one shot or maybe a what if movie- not really a real continuation of the story.

looks good. here's to hoping it doesnt suck.:duff
and we dont need arnold. the terminator franchise is about the connors. cant believe all the people out there who say this isnt worth watching without arnold.:rolleyes:

Agreed, no need for Arnold in the film. I wouldnt mind seeing a cameo, as it would make sense since he is the model John sends back, but only a cameo.

:lol:lol Yeah Terminator 3 basically puked in the face of Terminator 2 and 1. The story was going so well too. ..

well the timeline changed. chances are it changed again for this movie. i guess you cant stop judgment day. you can only delay it or change the way it happens.

Time, fickle little thing it is. Time is like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly, timey wimey stuff. Which is why most stories about it make my head hurt. Did like the twist in T3 though, but this movie just isn't needed.

Back