Clone Wars Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Josh

Ringer @ Heart
Reaction score
Bagles has helped me get Anakin, Obi-Wan, and a Clone Trooper. So that got me going and I got Yoda, Captain Rex, R2-D2, and the Target Ex Captain Fox.

Here's the Yoda, Cap Rex, and R2

IMG_9055.jpg

IMG_9057.jpg

IMG_9058.jpg

IMG_9059.jpg

IMG_9060.jpg

I like how these have turned out, but I'm just going to wait until midnight madness, they'll be so heavily available, not even worth the effort right now to get them in advance.

Cool pickups Josh. I thought these didn't go on sale until Midnight Madness July 26th. :confused:

Well, it seems that some stores are not paying attention to that. :lol

I like how these have turned out, but I'm just going to wait until midnight madness, they'll be so heavily available, not even worth the effort right now to get them in advance.

Well, Bagels helped me out with three of them and the rest I snagged on ebay. So I haven't had to do much work yet. :lol I'll get the basic figures of the characters I want but I'm not gonna get all or even most.

I have all of the original Clone Wars figures... but I don't like the new character designs as much so most likely a pass for me.

Not knocking on your purchase, dude, that's cool. I'm just tired of cherry-picking through Hasbro's releases. They make it difficult to pick out the good stuff from the repacks and crippled figures. :google

Not knocking on your purchase, dude, that's cool. I'm just tired of cherry-picking through Hasbro's releases. They make it difficult to pick out the good stuff from the repacks and crippled figures. :google

I just find them online and get the ones I want or grab something at a store if I see something. I don't put a lot of work into it. That way Hasbro isn't making me their ^^^^^ for running across every store in the US.

I just find them online and get the ones I want or grab something at a store if I see something. I don't put a lot of work into it. That way Hasbro isn't making me their ^^^^^ for running across every store in the US.

That crap got old really fast, plus the way gas is now, better to order online.

That crap got old really fast, plus the way gas is now, better to order online.

It does. I don't feel like giving Hasbro the time to go hunt down their figures with their GG approach to collecting. :lol Plus you're totally correct that with gas being so dang much just cheaper to order online.

A friend of mine managed to get the whole first wave at Wal-Mart last Friday night.

For anyone who's interested, my reviews for Yoda and Grievous are up at Yodasnews. Fair warning, there are a lot of flaws in this first wave, and Grievous is just downright pitiful. So these aren't the most flattering reviews.

However, R2 is great, and both Rex and the Clonetrooper has ball-hinged wrists like the updated Commander Gree, so they aren't all bad. I just haven't finished their reviews yet.

General Grievous

https://www.kid4life.com/yoda2/General Grievous (Star Wars The Clone Wars).htm

Yoda

https://www.kid4life.com/yoda2/2008Reviews/Review - Yoda (Clone Wars)/review_CWyoda01.jpg

The Big 3 retailers will each have an exclusive CW figure on 7/26:

Wal-Mart: 501st Clone

Target: Commander Fox

TRU: Holographic Grievous

It does. I don't feel like giving Hasbro the time to go hunt down their figures with their GG approach to collecting. :lol Plus you're totally correct that with gas being so dang much just cheaper to order online.

I think back to all the times i left my house in the middle of the night to get the ones i wanted before they were gone the next day, and all those nights i'd hit up 8-10 WAL-MARTS and come up empty handed.:google

I hadn't. Thnx Carl!!

The Big 3 retailers will each have an exclusive CW figure on 7/26:

Wal-Mart: 501st Clone

Target: Commander Fox

TRU: Holographic Grievous

I've got Fox coming and will get a 501st. Greivous I don't care about having honestly.

I think back to all the times i left my house in the middle of the night to get the ones i wanted before they were gone the next day, and all those nights i'd hit up 8-10 WAL-MARTS and come up empty handed.:google

I did that a few times with a buddy of mine. He'd be like lets go man! I was like sure and it was fun plus getting to hang out with a friend is always a good time.

Back