Wireless Headset

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Caedus

Formerly Congerking
Reaction score
So, my headset is now dead. I was thinking of getting one of the wireless ones. Normally priced at $50, I'm getting some birthday money on friday, is the wireless worth it?

So, my headset is now dead. I was thinking of getting one of the wireless ones. Normally priced at $50, I'm getting some birthday money on friday, is the wireless worth it?

so that horrible sound it was making the other night was it's final breaths eh?

thank god.

as far as wireless, i liked mine, but only had it for 2 days. then my dog ate it, and spit it out in about 20 pieces.

I use the Halo 3 wireless and love it I can really tell the difference in them when my wireless goes dead and I have to go back to the wired one it sounds like everyone is talking in a tunnel.

Woman, i was about to ask the same thing. I'm getting tired of the wired headset.

I have a hard time justifying $60 on a headset that won't even make it through a normal Friday night of Gears

I have the Halo 3 one as well. Pretty cool and much better than the wired one. 4-6 hours seems right on the battery life.

Back