Hot toys predalien body color

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wilhal_18

Freaked Out
Reaction score
hi, i am thinking of picking this one up. however, there is one thing that really confuse me.

first off, what is the color of ACTUAL PRODUCT since i havent seen this in person??

is it like this --> https://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/josephfigure/article?mid=596

or

like this --> https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_021508b.htm

the color in mwc website is UGLY. i totally hate it but the one in joseph blog is awesome. i am asking this because sometimes, people take photos with FLASH and it will change the actual color.

Can people tell me which one is the real color of HT predalien. ACCURATE pic without flash will be helpful too.

oh yeah, for people who have this already, how is it? is this worth buying?

thanks guys

It can be rather hard to discuss colours over the net, when it depends on your settings as much as anything else, or my settings, whichever the case may be. To that end I'd have to say Michael Crawfords review is closer to the actual colour and the other is a gross distortion.

Sorry, can't take any pics at the moment, it's dark as, here.

It is a monster and it is totally worth buying. I have heard there are problems with the left mandible, or is that the right one. I can't say for sure because mines great.

yeah Michael's is the right color
i love mine and id buy id buy it for sure

i am disappointed. ^^^^ man, why hot toys can screw up so bad. brown color is just horrible and why they dont make it as the one in joseph blog. damn

I think it's a fantastic figure and well worth picking up.

100_4450.jpg

100_4456.jpg

100_4457.jpg

The Predalien colors are no were near movie accurate. The sculpt is outstanding. The Predalien protoype looks sooo much better than the production peices. I know that has kept me from buying it and I love the predalien design.

Yeah , I always thought the prototype looked better than the production piece too.
Although I still purchased the figure and I am usually hard to please when it comes to figures with a price tag like hot toys but this one is fantastic !.
It really does need to be seen in hand before completely judged on how it looks.

The only thing that let me down a little was the stability , without the weight of the tail it would be on its ass. I guess its the same with most figures though .:)

Thats one of my old guest reviews and I'd say it's deffinetly worth getting, it's an impressive figure in its own right, even for a Xeno purist!

Last edited:
hi, i am thinking of picking this one up. however, there is one thing that really confuse me.

first off, what is the color of ACTUAL PRODUCT since i havent seen this in person??

is it like this --> https://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/josephfigure/article?mid=596

or

like this --> https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_021508b.htm

the color in mwc website is UGLY. i totally hate it but the one in joseph blog is awesome. i am asking this because sometimes, people take photos with FLASH and it will change the actual color.

Can people tell me which one is the real color of HT predalien. ACCURATE pic without flash will be helpful too.

oh yeah, for people who have this already, how is it? is this worth buying?

thanks guys
why do you always think of getting something months after its release when it's price has gone through the roof?

why do you always think of getting something months after its release when it's price has gone through the roof?

wolf, i am not as rich as you, man :(

i have to save up money. and i spent my money on wolf predator. but i just saw the pic from joseph blog and it was great. i was very tempted.

and really??? nah, this item is not so popular. the price is still okay , matter fact, i think its going down. since many people hate its color

I don't think its the color putting the majority of the people off , its the god awful movie. :lol

Honestly what was wrong with the movie? Besides that it too dark. It had a kickass predator. Awesome aliens, great kills and the predalien. What more could you ask for

Honestly what was wrong with the movie? Besides that it too dark. It had a kickass predator. Awesome aliens, great kills and the predalien. What more could you ask for

the facts were correct
the two questions were :lol

agreed totally. i pre-ordered the predalien, and right after the movie, i immediately cancelled it.

when you have have a major scene with a pizza delivery guy who gets into a fight with a high school brat, you are watching Dawson's Creek, and not Alien or Predator. "so, how are we going to get the characters to come in contact with the aliens?" hmmmmm "i have a great idea! we'll have a teenager pizza delivery guy get into a fight and lose his keys in the sewer, only to have to go down and find it, and walk deep into the sewers (waaaay past where the keys should end up), only to be confronted by Aliens." - BRILLIANT!!!!!

As i said before, it literally felt like a bunch of guys took their favorite scenes from all the movies, put them in a blender, and then somehow made a movie around it. the "homages" were more like direct ripoffs, and didn't even come close to the original scenes, didn't further expand the story at all. And the entire teenage thing was just pathetic. The first AvP was 10 times better than this one!!!!

all the power to those who enjoyed it though. I wish i was one of you in this case!! I hated hating the movie.

Back