New Bond Sculpt...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spenser

Super Freak
Reaction score
I’ve been meaning to post this forever, it’s my new Craig sculpt. I did it bald so I could add hair. For some reason the lighting made the hair in these pictures look very reddish, but it’s not.

bondqofsheadshots.jpg

Very nice work Spenser! It looks miles ahead of the last one you did, really shows how much you have progressed. And you are getting insanely good at the hair laying technique. :rock:rock:rock

Is that flesh-tinted resin again? If so, you're getting that down to a science. I like the way you captured his asymmetrical lower lip. Looking at that cowlick, I can't figure out how you did the hair.

Too much!!

:bow

That looks great! :rock I can't figure out how you did the hair so well either. You'll have to do a little tutorial for us sometime.

That does look great! The real hair is the only way I've seen Craig's hair done somewhat correctly to his hair in the film. That short haircut seems hard to capture in a sculpt.

Cool work, I've only seen a handful of Craig sculpts, but that is without a doubt the best one, the hair is amazing!

Back