Auction on Dr. DOOM PF AP Will end up @!?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
imo, an ap should raise the value no more than 25%. if an exclusive is selling for $2000 (over value) then an ap should go for $2500 max.

imo, an ap should raise the value no more than 25%. if an exclusive is selling for $2000 (over value) then an ap should go for $2500 max.

you might be right but AP also increases peoples stupidity levels to 89% which means they will be beading like crazy.

1 million dollars!
austinpowersmikemyersasxy3.jpg

Seriously though. I have no Idea. All I hope it is enough for the memorial fund.

no one said this is for the diana fund. my wishes are for it to sell for over $10,000. it's for a great cause.

u guys give this pf WAY 2 much credit. im not a fan of the character at all or the piece, but there have been 2 on ebay for like 1500 and 1600 and neither have sold, so this piece is maybe a 1300 piece.

u guys give this pf WAY 2 much credit. im not a fan of the character at all or the piece, but there have been 2 on ebay for like 1500 and 1600 and neither have sold, so this piece is maybe a 1300 piece.

:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture

bought it, opened it, thought it was ok, sold it, and bought a venom bust instead

Back