Kenner Aliens/Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spyda

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys, i dunno about you but i started collecting Kenner Aliens back when i was 6 i almost had the whole collection, i got rid of them all when i was 14 and now i almost have the whole collection again all boxed :D

Dos anyone collect these?

GorrilaMOC1a.jpg

KillerCrabMOC1a.jpg

BullMOC1a.jpg

MantisMOC1a.jpg

ArachnidMOC1a.jpg

QueenFlyingMOC1a.jpg

Just a few

i have some of the aliens, loose, i got when they came out, would love to get rid of them.
at the time they were the only figures of aliens you could get.

i kinda did the same thing.

although, i didn't have anywhere near a complete collection. i just got the ones i thought looked cool and skipped most of the marines.
then, when mcfarlane started making alien/predator figures that were at least an attempt to look like the movies, i sold off all the kenner figures.
well, most... i couldn't make myself get rid of the awesome queen hive playset, or the alien vs predator 2-pack.

and recently, i've started getting a few of the kenner aliens/predator figures again.
i got the hive wars series and the electronic laser shot predator. now, i'm pretty sure i'm done with that nostalgia trip.
________
Mercedes-Benz Gl-Class Specifications

Last edited:
i don't collect them any more, but i definitely had them all when i was young. i use to love em.

especially the first alien you have pictured, the blueish one. he has the rubber head that you fill up with water right? loved that one.

I had a few before. All I have left now is the mail-away Stealth Predator.

i just couldn't help myself, when i remembered what it was like as a kid i just had to have them again, i hunted down the best buys i could on Ebay and scored almost all of them, a few are a bit g@y so i didnt bother but the ones i owned as a kid and the others i wanted and never got i bought.

it was my first expirence with collecting aliens and predators

killer crab alien :rotfl:rotfl:monkey3
glad we never saw some of these ideas translated to the big screen but the figures look cool:D

still got the first ever alien vs predator figures mib displayed in my room. i had most of them the ones i needed were the king alien and the goo queen playset.

514VFSX7RSL._SL160_SS160_.jpg

:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

there crazy i know :lol i love them though, i have a photo of me with my first ever Alien toy.. when i find it ill post it n here, i was 6 or 5

Oh yea!

Though I was actually at university when they came out, I collected the Predator figures... still got a full set (including the Blade Fighter and Hive Wars figures) in the garage.

I think the Kenner figures have a lot of charm. They kind of cut to the chase that Aliens / Predator are cool monster concepts, and then have a lot of fun with the idea. Personally I loved the range of variants they did - and, with some repainting, the figures are actually quite detailed.

Oh yea!

Though I was actually at university when they came out, I collected the Predator figures... still got a full set (including the Blade Fighter and Hive Wars figures) in the garage.

I think the Kenner figures have a lot of charm. They kind of cut to the chase that Aliens / Predator are cool monster concepts, and then have a lot of fun with the idea. Personally I loved the range of variants they did - and, with some repainting, the figures are actually quite detailed.
but, at the same time, a lot of the kenner aliens were extra stupid.
mantis alien? crab alien? spider alien?
i know it must be tough sometimes to come up with ideas, but how the hell would anything smaller than a dog be able to get impregnated and then give birth to an alien that gets like twice the size of a human?

i'm guessing they didn't expect me to see the movies, or care about stuff not making sense when i was a kid.
but, i did, and they didn't get any money from me for most of their figures.
oh well, i've got the neca alien now, and kenner can eat a ____... oh, that's right, they're gone.
point--me.
________
Volcano Vaporizer

Last edited:
but, at the same time, a lot of the kenner aliens were extra stupid.
mantis alien? crab alien? spider alien?
i know it must be tough sometimes to come up with ideas, but how the hell would anything smaller than a dog be able to get impregnated and then give birth to an alien that gets like twice the size of a human?

i'm guessing they didn't expect me to see the movies, or care about stuff not making sense when i was a kid.
but, i did, and they didn't get any money from me for most of their figures.
oh well, i've got the neca alien now, and kenner can eat a dick... oh, that's right, they're gone.
point--me.

:lol its not meant to be at all realistic, just fun, for kids :maul

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/uKSv85mJEmY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/uKSv85mJEmY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/tS13huJGCHI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/tS13huJGCHI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I loved the Kenner ALIENS and Predator figures! Sure LOTS of the ideas were corny but the designs were pretty cool.

I still remember getting some of the early figures like the Gorilla Alien, Scorpion Alien, Stalker Predator and of course the original AvP (Alien Warrior vs. Renegade Predator was it?) set!!!

Great, classic fun toys and it was awesome to see the franchises get some attention back then.

I never had these as a kid, so I have no affection for them. But the ridiculous alien designs remind me a lot of the ridiculous Batman suit variations we're seeing in stores now. They probably have the same motivation -- wanting to make a lot of toys from what should by rights be a single design.

Back