Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Sideshow Freaks
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Default Kenner Aliens/Predator

Hey guys, i dunno about you but i started collecting Kenner Aliens back when i was 6 i almost had the whole collection, i got rid of them all when i was 14 and now i almost have the whole collection again all boxed

Dos anyone collect these?

Just a few
    Only The Strong Survive

Hidden Content

i have some of the aliens, loose, i got when they came out, would love to get rid of them.
    at the time they were the only figures of aliens you could get.

very cool stuff!

i kinda did the same thing.

although, i didn't have anywhere near a complete collection. i just got the ones i thought looked cool and skipped most of the marines.
    then, when mcfarlane started making alien/predator figures that were at least an attempt to look like the movies, i sold off all the kenner figures.
    well, most... i couldn't make myself get rid of the awesome queen hive playset, or the alien vs predator 2-pack.

and recently, i've started getting a few of the kenner aliens/predator figures again.
    i got the hive wars series and the electronic laser shot predator. now, i'm pretty sure i'm done with that nostalgia trip.
    ________
    Mercedes-Benz Gl-Class Specifications
    Last edited by prefused; 03-05-2011 at 05:00 AM.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    6 (100%)
    i don't collect them any more, but i definitely had them all when i was young. i use to love em.

especially the first alien you have pictured, the blueish one. he has the rubber head that you fill up with water right? loved that one.

Im pretty sure i have Ripley somewhere upstairs.

I had a few before. All I have left now is the mail-away Stealth Predator.

i just couldn't help myself, when i remembered what it was like as a kid i just had to have them again, i hunted down the best buys i could on Ebay and scored almost all of them, a few are a bit [email protected] so i didnt bother but the ones i owned as a kid and the others i wanted and never got i bought.

it was my first expirence with collecting aliens and predators
    Only The Strong Survive

Hidden Content

killer crab alien
    glad we never saw some of these ideas translated to the big screen but the figures look cool

Super Freak
    Feedback
    15 (100%)

C'mon hot toys we want one !!