ss marvel heads up at dark shadow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not bad. Too bad I am not into getting any of those. I already have the Blade Ex coming on its way to me. If I was into the Thor vs. Loki dio I would totally be in it for that price. If the Thor PF never was released, I probably would be for that dio.

I just orderd the Happy Potter Nymphadora Tonks Mini Bust, starting to get tough to find.

me too.... wow the Thor vs. Loki dio is under $200!!!! i can't believe that. i thought that this was gonna be one of those must have dios. i wish i had the money to buy the iron man 1:1 bust. every time i see it i want to buy it so bad.

why isnt it a must have dio? everyone said the same ^^^^ when spiderman pf was $200 and now look.

Just because it increases in value doesn't make it a must have. :)

i think because it's a must have, it increases in value as the item becomes less available. but you'll find some dealers wanting to clear their stock and you can grab a great deal, like here.

That Spidey PF is less that great. It is okay at best. I would not put it in the must have category even if it went up to $1,000. Neither the 1:1 bust (there is very little justification for such a non-complex piece like that to go up that much other than ES and hype). Other than having the Marvel Sideshow PF heat behind it, I can easily wait for the impending Spidey comiquette.

Thor Vs Loki? a better piece than Spidey PF but will fall into the Cap Vs Red Skull category: it is okay for what it is, but not a necessity to own unless you all of the sudden woke up in the morning with a need to get all the dioramas. The redesign of the classic characters on those two pieces sort of keep some people away I think. I would say this: Blade Vs Dracula has the "wow" factor to make it a must own. It is easily the sleeper of the year and a good stand alone piece since we might not see Blade in PF format anytime soon.

Thanks for the heads up! I always wanted one, and that price was too good to pass on!

why isnt it a must have dio? everyone said the same ^^^^ when spiderman pf was $200 and now look.
everyone was eating it up before it started shipping and now its on clearance might be why. i think its an awesome piece, but i just don't see what the big deal is. and i still say the spiderman PF is mediocre at best...including the pointless variants. i think its crazy to pay $600+ for it.

Wow, some good deals here... If i had the $$$ at the moment, I would finally get that Xmen vs 3.

Really awesome deal on the Thor Vs Loki as well! Regardless of how much that one is worth, it's a must have for me. So much power and expression in that dio. Plus, I really enjoyed the mini-series that the costume design comes from. Ditto on the Cap Vs, so much power is conveyed here - a total must have for me.

Wow, some good deals here... If i had the $$$ at the moment, I would finally get that Xmen vs 3.

Really awesome deal on the Thor Vs Loki as well! Regardless of how much that one is worth, it's a must have for me. So much power and expression in that dio. Plus, I really enjoyed the mini-series that the costume design comes from. Ditto on the Cap Vs, so much power is conveyed here - a total must have for me.

agree with ya bro. Thor vs Loki is a must have for me, and damn impressive in person. Most marvel pieces take a long time to sell out from retailers but once they dry up, people are paying double or triple the price for them.

agree with ya bro. Thor vs Loki is a must have for me, and damn impressive in person. Most marvel pieces take a long time to sell out from retailers but once they dry up, people are paying double or triple the price for them.

Yep! That's been the case with every piece so far, right? The whole value thing is a little crazy if you ask me. Speculation just leads to trouble most of the time, and when people buy stuff just to flip, they usually get impatient and flip it prematurely.

Just get what you like, and don't worry about secondary value. If losing value on a statue is a huge concern for anyone, this is definitely the wrong hobby for them :lol

When I'm checking out my dio's, I'm not even thinking about what they will be worth, I'm just stoked to have an awesome piece of art in my collection. :D

Thor v. Loki is an impressive piece, if I had the space and or desire to own the characters it would be a must have; the sculpt is incredible.

Back