Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    PALPATINE CRUSADER!!!!
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Default Best way to move???

i'm going through the moving process in a couple weeks and just wanted some input on what i should do. should i just disassemble all of the Predators and put them back in their respective boxes or (this is my idea to save time) wrap them up securely in bubble wrap and secure them in a box with peanuts??? i'm only moving a couple hours away and will put these guys in my car so its not like they will be tossed around and stuff so i think this will save time from taking them apart and putting back together when i get to where i'm going.
    what do you guys think???
    Lifetime member of the Military Order of the Purple Heart
    "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
    Hidden Content

SW and INDY Mod MODERATOR
    Feedback
    3 (100%)

It looks cool.

I think they would be alright just wrapped up if you pack them carefully and dont skimp on the bubble wrap.

Best way to move? Don't. lol. It should be ok, to wrap them in bubble wrap. zip lock bag the little bitty pieces though, cuz they will slip off and fall through the spaces in the box, trust me on this they always do.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    20 (100%)
    i would'nt disassemble 'em. I think the keeping them together is best,just watch 'em.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    10 (100%)
    I've been fretting over this same dilemma! Luckily a lot of my stuff is still boxed...i dont think you should take anything apart unless its easy to do so. I took apart my HT ED209...i ended up flinging his leg across the room!!! Nightmare...now i just say he is the battle damaged version!
    My opinion is seperate all the little bits n' pieces into bags so you dont lose anything, pack the figures and wrap them safe and most of all drive carefully!

keep them assembled. they won't be leaving your hands so a two hour drive should be OK. where you moving? i'm in the new port richey area.

leave them as they are just bubble wrap them and place them in a box. you are way more likely to break something if you take them apart then re-assemble them IMO.

Since they're in your supervision, you don't really need to pack them up completely.. just enough for a safe travel.

PALPATINE CRUSADER!!!!
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerd View Post
    keep them assembled. they won't be leaving your hands so a two hour drive should be OK. where you moving? i'm in the new port richey area.
    Tallahassee.

thanks guys. i thought they would be ok if bubble wrapped and put in a box. i just don't want to waste hours taking them apart if i dont have to. i've already got all their weapons and gadgets bagged up.
    Lifetime member of the Military Order of the Purple Heart
    "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
    Hidden Content