Battlestar Galactica - Number Six

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's cool that you work on BSG. It's a great show! I'm going to miss it when it's gone.

Nice photo as well! :drool

SoundClown, If you work on the show, I like to ask a favour of you: please tell them that I've enjoyed every minute of BSG!! I've seen everything there is to see 'till season 3, and it was FAN-TAS-TIC! Can't wait to get season four on DVD!
Besides that, Edward James Olmos has always been one of my favourite actors, Gaff in the best SF movie ever: Blade Runner! And through the new BSG series, I got to know many new and talented actors. They are doing (or did?) a wonderful job.

Last edited:
I was going to say - she looks to be in costume there - great pic.

Let me guess, you have something to do with the audio department?

SoundClown, I'm not sure whether to admire you or hate the living hell out of you. :lol

It's nice to hear the cast of one of my favorite shows of all time are actually a bunch on nice people. It somehow makes the show even better knowing they're not a bunch of jerks.

Also, since the show is not over, what are the chances I could bribe you to steal one of the CIC phones for me. :monkey3

didn't start watching this show till a few months back and WOW. the 2 hour mini-series had me hooked. i'm watching them via netflix now. cannot say enough about this show.

Fritz,
Don't hold your breath but I'll look into one of those CIC phones for you. We're shooting a "Battlestar" DVD Movie next month. After that, all the props from the show will be auctioned off by "Christie's". I can't and won't "steal" anything but maybe I can "liberate" it through the proper channels. I repeat "maybe".

Fritz,
Don't hold your breath but I'll look into one of those CIC phones for you. We're shooting a "Battlestar" DVD Movie next month. After that, all the props from the show will be auctioned off by "Christie's". I can't and won't "steal" anything but maybe I can "liberate" it through the proper channels. I repeat "maybe".

You will have my undying love forever. :rock :lol Seriously, if I know they're auctioning that stuff off, I will bid on one of the phones. Although I'd prefer a working one so I can answer the phone "Fritz Actual". :cool:

Back