How much should I pay for this slightly damaged 1:1 Alien Warrior?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aMaZeInG

Super Freak
Reaction score
I was about ready to buy the 1:1 alien warrior from the USA and get it sent over to the UK. Then when he was packaging it away he somehow scuffed part of the dome. See the photos he sent.

How much would this be worth now that it is slightly damaged?

They have been going on eBay from $3000 to $4500 so any help would be great.

Also anyone in the UK able to repair it for me?!

That looks like more than a "scuff". I'd say that would take between $1000-$1500 off the going price, especially for its location.

i think a lot of that depends on how badly you want it, and how much the scuff affects you.

I want it soooooooooooooooo bad! I would prefer it to be perfect of course but a perfect one would cost me $3200 minimum plus $600 delivery. I can get it delivered for $2000 and if i can find a talented artist then maybe it can be repaired :confused:

buy it now..... its a minor scuff that looks repairable or covered up its too cheap to resist

Done it! The money is in his account, collection via DHL on Friday! 3-5 day delivery. $2000 all in... I can't wait :banana

Thanks so much for all your comments.

cant really notice anything in the seconod pic......got anymore pics. congrats my friend

great buy! its really not all that noticeable and i'm sure it can be repaired or customized into battle damage.

Back