so how long do you think it'll take for the Pre-Order faux bronze statues to sell out

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

massf

Super Freak
Reaction score
I reckon they'll all be gone in under 30 seconds....seeing as there's only 20 of each

If there really are only 20 of each it will be about 30 seconds... thank goodness I don't want them.

I only wanted the Cap. Got it from Bowen. Don't buy into the hype on these.

i need one of these to trade for a Doom.

i say less than a minute...or 5 minutes if the servers are bogged down.

1,2,3,4...SOLD OUT!

These will go super fast,people will be pissed,the server will crash....this will be a mess.

Gone in the blink of an eye I should imagine.
I only want Spidey but im not even bothering logging on for it, they will be gone so fast.
x :D

I think the site will crash with the people trying to get them.

Have fun with that frustration. I'll be getting drunk at lunch when they go up :D

I still don't understand why these are so popular (other than for overseas customers) where they'd sell out in minutes. Being on Bowens site for 2 weeks before they sold out there shows that Sideshow really opens doors for popularity on things such as these. Mind you, not saying that's a bad thing.

20 seconds

I am REALLY worried for anyone who tries to buy more than one.

If one is sold out, by the time you edit your cart, the others will be too.

Going to be crazy!

Thankfully, I have them all on order through Bowen but will of course be trying to get more. :)

20 seconds

Going to be crazy!

Thankfully, I have them all on order through Bowen but will of course be trying to get more. :)

never enough faux!!! :lol :lol :lol

20 seconds

Going to be crazy!

Well if you happen to get an extra Spidey, let me know ;) :duff
x :D

20 seconds

Going to be crazy!

What kind of edit are you talking about? You think that when you check two figures, and proceed to place your order, and one of the two is sold out by then, the system wont let you go through with the buy until you have unchecked the figure that's sold out? That's complicated... I had hoped that if you check all figures, the once that are sold out by the time you place the order are deducted automatically...

What kind of edit are you talking about? You think that when you check two figures, and proceed to place your order, and one of the two is sold out by then, the system wont let you go through with the buy until you have unchecked the figure that's sold out? That's complicated... I had hoped that if you check all figures, the once that are sold out by the time you place the order are deducted automatically...

Let's hope it works like that.

the system may move you to a screen stating this item is sold out but there's a wait list reservation available or upon checkout may again remind you that your cart has wait list items..bla bla bla.

as limited as these are, my advice for all is not to be greedy and check only the ones you want. i'll be trying for daredevil only to add to my DD collection. no flipping on this order.

Back